A & E Factory Services
View all A & E Factory Services reviews

A & E Factory Services

A & E Factory Services Employee Review

A & E Factory Services Preventative Maintenance Tech/ Mentor/ Trainer Review - The Worst!

The job is hard work and has very long hours and the support you get is decent depending on the day. The people that determine your daily route are from Chicago even if you work in NJ or MD, doesn't matter, and often have never even visited the places they are directing you to in most cases. Some guys work hard and others are lazy leaving you to go back and do it again much to the dismay of the customer. There is more emphasis on selling people plans that are more expensive than just replacing the appliances that you are working on, than actually repairing and maintenance of their appliances. The leadership has a very "What have you done for me lately" mentality and there is very little room for advancement. I was told my resume was being considered for a leadership position and months later was asked if I had gone to college, which was clearly stated on my single-page resume. I asked to be transferred and was told by my direct leaders that they were working on it, when I followed up with HR, they said an inquiry hadn't been made at all and offered to do it because it was not a long process.

Pros

Alternating Weekends Off, decent money.

Cons

Poor Leadership, No room for advancement, Poor Support

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Mechanic

Mechanical repairs of lawn and garden tractors. Responsible for company vehicle, computer, and equipment. Customer service and scheduling of appointments of upcoming services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & E Factory Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A & E Factory Services Reviews by Job Title

A & E Factory Services Reviews by Location

• A & E Factory Services
  • The Worst!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?