A & J Construction

Working at A & J Construction: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Great place to work for and learn different skills

Great group of people to work with and to learn different labor skills. We work together as a team so that we can finish in a timely matter. Residential and commercial repair man is what I like.

Pros

1 hour lunch break

Cons

Only work from 8-5 pm

Respectful company....

Your appreciated as a person!!!!!.....Your work is valued and your trained for more-to succeed!! Management is good and they treat you as you wish to be treated!!

A & J Construction insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

We have over 29 yrs of experience trustworthy, Reliable, outstanding customer service Responsible on getting the projects done on time and meeting deadlines Insurance licenses and bonded

I absolutely love working here and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a great place to work. The hours and pay are just what I was looking for.

Topnotch company to work for make upward movement in the company a more streamline way for growth. As long as you are there to work and learn your career will lift off in a positive way.

Nice work place for someone wanting to try out construction

I learned a lot of skills and abilities that I can use later on in life and I would recommend the job to any body thinking about pursuing a career in construction

great place to work

I really enjoyed working for this company . Very straight forward and learned a lot about concrete and liens and construction law .I learned lots of things about construction . I know I could understand a lot more then before I worked there . I am very appreciative of this company for letting me grow and taking the time to teach me .

Owner

Company closed due to market. I read blueprints, breaking them down to bid each area of the job to get the jobs from the ground up. I submitted bids and successfully signed contracts to do those jobs. I hired the proper people, assured all safety measures were followed and all jobs were done in a timely manner and being approved beyond any doubt by owners of said properties. We built over 70 building during our seven years open including many at FSU and FAMU. Another successful part of our company was the post-construction clean. We did almost every company in towns post-clean including the $65 million Florida State courthouse.

Great working place

Working environment is a great one. Co-workers are nice and all get along just great. The most enjoyable part of the job is once the project is done and everyone can relax.

If only if you really need a job!

There is no management company policy changes without notice no yearly reviews no human resource policies in place the worst benefits I have ever seen

Pros

Can't tell you any, except its a job

ooooooooooooooo

enjoyed working with state employees and state contracts.

Learned how to build homes.

This job made me a harder worker, and increased my ability to accomplish detailed tasks.

Pros

Taught me slills in building.

Cons

No advancement opportunities

Very nice company to work for.

Friendly work environment and people to work with. Great company to be with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & J Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits