A & J Refrigeration
View all A & J Refrigeration reviews

A & J Refrigeration

A & J Refrigeration Employee Review

A & J Refrigeration Administrative Assistant/Dispatcher Review - Great professional family owned business.

Second generation family business with great work environment, longevity in its work team and collaboration to offer their best in the HVACR industry.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Analyzing calls for service,dispatch and data entry.

Since this Employer was a 24/7 industry,my duties required me to review the previous overnight calls upon arriving at work. I ensured requests for service were in fact addressed by the on call service men. I answered calls and dispatched them for service concerning refrigeration and energy, throughout the day, according to priority. I also initiated the duty of entering data into the computer, regarding comments from service men when they were on assignments. I utilized the S2000 system for dispatching and I also entered bills. I was required to be on call overnights and weekends following a rotation schedule with co workers. I enjoyed delegation of calls and assignments. The hardest part of this job was trying to learn the industry and technical aspects with very little training offered. From comments of the majority of my co workers, it would have taken me several years to completely learn the industry. It takes service men who actually service customers 5 years to actually learn all that is required in the refrigeration industry.

Pros

Friendliness of most co workers/management

Cons

minimally trained

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & J Refrigeration. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A & J Refrigeration Reviews by Job Title

A & J Refrigeration Reviews by Location

• A & J Refrigeration
  • Great professional family owned business.