A & L Landscaping

Working at A & L Landscaping: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Old-school company

Smaller sized business that has been around a long time. Company will work with you and give you opportunities to learn and become skillful. Pay is below average. As many hours as you want to work during season. Winter they do snow. Good people.

Be attentive

Pay attention and if you want to learn something, ask multiple times and don’t forget to be on time not early or too late always give yourself time to learn new things

A & L Landscaping insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness

It's a job

Was my first job and taught me a lot about how to manage time and doing stuff on my own. Never thought it would be as useful as it ended up being in my life.

good work environment with good co workers

Working for a and l landscaping provided me with more skills to move forward in the future with skills needed to advance into a better position and company.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Short breaks

Great Staff

Busy, hardworking job. Hands on work where I was able to implement my physical ability. The staff and management were very dedicated to to their job and their staff.

Great Company

A start to the day involves driving to the boss' house and preparing for the day. You load on the tools or machinery needed for the day and wait for the boss to come out. I would then drive to get the supplies necessary for jobs and deliver them to the job site. Depending on the day, I would have a lot of these or just a few. If there weren't many deliveries needed, I would help out on the site. We go to lunch, come back and get back to work. If its hot outside, we would get an extra break or two. At the end of the day, we unload the trucks and go home. Co workers are great, boss is great, the weather is the only thing that could be a problem at times. Wether its the heat or the rain, the weather is the only potential bad part.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A & L Landscaping?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & L Landscaping. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits