A & M Cheese

Working at A & M Cheese: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Ehh

It's okay but not ideal , the management on first shift really good however 3rd shift is a little kaotic with the plant manager not being there, over all it's an okay environment people start off friendly

Very good place too work, But....

Good pay, cool people. On 2nd shift, supervisor was never of no help, team lead either. Felt like I was leading but not getting paid to do so. Supervisor and Crew Lead would dissapear for hours on end. When brought up this and a few other serious safety issues with HR. Nothing was done. Hours on 2nds are pretty bad also. If you want you're 40 you are going to have to stay over to help 3rds. P. S when 1st or 3rd has Manatory OT. It cuts in 2nds hours. Alot

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Supervison, Management

A & M Cheese insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

If you’re looking for a relationship this is the job for you

If you’re married and just want to do your job this isn’t the place for you. The managers have multiple affairs with the females. When reported nothing is done. Midnights he gets to come and go as he pleases then complain when something got messed up. They tell you you will make 18.00 and find every excuse why you’re not.

Pros

Once trained your pay can be good.

Cons

Unproductive and very stressful job

Was always being harassed by supervisor. Very unfair work conditions, unequal opportunities for different employees. I could not deal with the daily stress and being treated badly.

Pros

Several breaks

Cons

Breaks are very short. Supervisor is always riding my back.

High stress due to demands of line work

Labor intensive and line leaders were not demonstrating fair leadership opportunities. When a medical diagnosis caused issues with restroom breaks, the position did not allow for these breaks.

Pros

Fair wages

Cons

Short breaks

productive workplace if you like cheese

I was machine operator, so I thought I had it easy as long as the machine was running right. That was the promotion I earned. The only really bad thing was it was third shift and weather proecdures and unpredictability.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

short handed

Job has flaws

The responsibilities are not difficult but the environment changes. There is much need for a varying pay scale and room for advancement is far between.

Pros

benefits. people

Cons

pay and advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & M Cheese. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A & M Cheese Reviews by Location

Learn about A & M Cheese in popular locations

• A & M Cheese
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?