A & R Case Management
View all A & R Case Management reviews

A & R Case Management

A & R Case Management Employee Review

A & R Case Management Caregiver Review - Don't work here

There aren't enough words to describe how awful it is to work for this company. They are a care provider for mentally and physically disabled adults among other things, but they don't seem to care about their clients. The clients I work with are constantly missing their rent payments because A&R can't seem to keep all the payment schedules organized. I was never trained for anything at this company, luckily I had my CPR and First Aid certification taken care of. I never see management unless I'm picking up my paycheck (they don't provide direct deposit) and when I do see them, they act as if I haven't been here for 2 years, more like 2 weeks! They schedules are so random that I find it stressful to look at my next week's schedule because I have no idea if I'm going to be working in Nampa, or Eagle. They have also been recently offering gift cards to employees that take shifts that the company can't fill! The organization and care at this business is non-existent.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

not a good place to work at

they dont care for the staffs they say they do but they dont. they been losing clients and staffs there all the time there not organised with work schedules they dont pay for your gas mileage
Same roleSame location

A Reasonable Place to Work

As far as being a caregiving facility, A & R has been very reliable for me in the short time that I have worked for them. I find it difficult to think of anything bad to say since they have never given me grief. As a caregiver, I am responsible for the safety and well being of the individuals I tend to. I work in their homes and aide them in daily tasks in hopes that one day they can function on their own. I have worked in this field for nearly two years now and I find enjoyment in working with people. The management, from what I see on a daily basis, is very organized and thorough with the things they do. I have a close bond with the other ladies I work with at this particular house. I have noticed that I am rather shocked and saddened when one of them leaves. There are plenty of obstacles to face, but it is rewarding in its own way.
Same location

Horrible Workplace

It’s very obvious the company just adds clients to get more money, they don’t care about staff and client relationships, they don’t care about staff, talk down on you, lots of gossip and supervisors all tell you one thing different from the other so your always the one that’s wrong, there’s no support, no training, no set schedule. You could be scheduled 7:30-6:00 pm and only be paid for 8 of the hours because you aren’t paid when a kid has speech or in between clients even when the drive is 4 5 minutes plus.

Pros

Your coworkers! Great support because you’ll be miserable together.

Cons

Everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & R Case Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits