A & R Case Management
View all A & R Case Management reviews

A & R Case Management

A & R Case Management Employee Review

A & R Case Management Intervention Specialist Review - Horrible Workplace

It’s very obvious the company just adds clients to get more money, they don’t care about staff and client relationships, they don’t care about staff, talk down on you, lots of gossip and supervisors all tell you one thing different from the other so your always the one that’s wrong, there’s no support, no training, no set schedule. You could be scheduled 7:30-6:00 pm and only be paid for 8 of the hours because you aren’t paid when a kid has speech or in between clients even when the drive is 4 5 minutes plus.

Pros

Your coworkers! Great support because you’ll be miserable together.

Cons

Everything.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

They have great clients to work with

Job Consistency is lacking in most areas. Schedules are constantly changing and some kiddos are getting new staff daily which makes it hard for both staff and clients. Each supervisor is constantly providing different information to staff about company policies. Gossip is strongly prohibited, but the clinical supervisors are known to do this more than most staff. They can make staff uncomfortable and treat people as disposable offering little help that can be applied on the floor. The wear and tear on your car is horrific and if a child has an accident, gets sick in, or damages your car, they will not offer any financial assistance.

Pros

Most co-workers are great, All clients are fantastic to work with, Fellow staff are great help when it comes to working with new kiddos.

Cons

Constantly switching staff up on kids, Pay is done by billable hours, If a client cancels and there is no one for you to cover with, you are out the hours, supervisors are not kind
Same location

I miss working for A& R

I miss working for A & R casement. The owner had an excellent understanding of the business and really followed up with staff and clients making sure that services were provided approximately. If I (as an interventionists) was short of hours, I could call in and I would have another client that same day. If I had need for some temporary need for extra work that was also available. I really think A & R is the standard for all other companies to live up to.

Pros

Helping staff be successful

Cons

To far away from me
Same location

It was a ok job

It was ok only thing I should have been med certified after a year an a half still not certified something's wrong i worked a sleeping grave yard the sleeping accommodations weren't good. Sleeping in a broken down chair

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & R Case Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A & R Case Management Reviews by Location

Learn about A & R Case Management in popular locations

• A & R Case Management
  • Horrible Workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?