A & S RV CENTER Careers and Employment
- Company size11 to 50
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- HeadquartersAuburn Hills
The most enjoyable part was the people and how well everyone worked together. I learned so much about campers that I never thought I would. The hardest part of the job was the timing of the sale to the delivery.
Porter/Detailer in Midland, MI
on September 23, 2019
What is the best part of working at the company?The company was family owned. They understood family values. Their motto was. The more money the sales people made. The more money the company made. Great company to work for. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There wasn’t any stress in the jobWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Everything wa...
Sales Associate in Midland, MI
on March 20, 2023
Before they were bought it was a wonderful place to work. Managers cared about their people. It’s a shame they sold the business to liars and a company that doesn’t care about their employees .
Warranty Administrator/Service Advisor in Auburn Hills, MI
on October 25, 2022
This was a great place to work. They were very ethical and really cared about their employees and about their customers. It was a great industry, too.
Manager in Auburn Hills, MI
on August 29, 2022
Not a good place to work, job titles do not match job responsibilities, or schedules. Managment changes there mind daily on customer services . Rules Change daily
Unknown in Midland, MI
on November 29, 2019
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 6 questions about working at A & S RV CENTER. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from A & S RV CENTER employees.
What benefits does A & S RV CENTER offer?
See questions about:
How many employees does A & S RV CENTER have?
Where are A & S RV CENTER headquarters?
How has A & S RV CENTER responded to COVID-19?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- A & S RV CENTER