A & T Ascension Consulting Inc

Working at A & T Ascension Consulting Inc: 5 Reviews

Great Staff & Fun to Work There

This office was a very busy office & demanding. The atmosphere was very friendly & helpful staff made it easy to learn. Not much help for casual working style. Loved working there but there was no advancement opportunities unless you are full time or at least there year round. Once back really didn't get much calls for me to work.

Pros

friendly staff, lots of work, variety of work

Cons

not very forgiving of casual work style.

Do not recommend

Exceedingly poor communication, lack of transparency, poor follow through, no explanations. Not a job really but a highly political environment based on bowing to power rather than supporting human beings and being human. This company does not represent any of the things they the claim to be and are quite the opposite in all things decent, trustworthy and good! Essentially a Zionist extremist company!

Working at home is awesome everything else is terrible.

Typical day is waking up, getting my coffee, walking to my office, logging into the phones, being yelled at, getting no support, and hating my working life. Communication with co-wokers and management is nonexistent. Management doesn't realize e-mail is the best form of communications for at home work jobs. They refuse to use e-mail and request that we use an IM application for communicating and rarely ever respond there. Monitoring your hours worked and hours paid meticulously is a must since paychecks are inconsistent and rarely are correct. Looking at your paycheck bi-weekly and calculating your hours and pay is a part-time job in itself. Definitely isn't worth it if you need this job to support yourself. They take a bi-weekly fee from your check and who knows how much they cut from your hourly rate. You get to choose your own hours weekly which is a plus. However, theirs rarely any hours to select for the clients. It's unsteady and unreliable work. With that said the jobs available are not very flexible since you're fighting for hours and waste your time searching for work.

Pros

Working at home, direct deposit

Cons

Communication, lack of work, low pay, fees, no room for advancement

Fun team to work for

Great position doing training for new hires. Loved the job but they had to downsize and were unable to continue paying me.

Excellent company to work for.

I decided to work through a corporation instead of incorporating myself. I choose this company as it seemed to be the right choice. It was. This company not only helped me out, but they exceeded in support for me & numerous other under their wing. This is an awesome company to work for.

Pros

extreme support, new & innovative

Cons

sometimes slow to respond to emails.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A & T Ascension Consulting Inc?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & T Ascension Consulting Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits