A & V Lopez Supermarket

Working at A & V Lopez Supermarket: 11 Reviews

United States11 reviews

A good temporary job

It was alright for a part time job, but I don't regret leaving. It's better for young people who are going to school, or just looking for a temporary job. Definitely not a job I'd work at for the rest of my life.

Pros

Flexible schedules

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Excelente, buen ambiente de trabajo con los compañeros y jefes

Cons

No tienes seguro médico

A & V Lopez Supermarket insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Learn to talk to others

I have learned to communicate with others.I have to learn how to put myself into their place as well and I think of them and now only on me I have to think also as a customer and help them out on what they need.

alright not horrilbe

well management is annoying and so far coworkers werent chismosos like most places but other than that it was okay new manager wants everything perfect but sometimes is rude and makes rude remarks super unprofessional

excited to work with the public

I enjoyed dealing with my everyday customers, like dealing with my customers and giving my best to the public on a daily basis, but based on had to look for a better paying job I left this company.

n/a

Great customer service needed. Great management. Typical day at work was standing for the most part. Workplace was a fun stress-free environment. Part time job.

Cashier

Working here is great only if you’re a student and just working for some cash for the week; but can be a bit tough if you have kids or if you’re working here for a living.

Not fun at all, employees always in a bad mood.

I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. You do too much work for very little pay, employees are always fighting with each other. Manager had a lot of favoritism.

Cons

no insurance, benefits, little pay

my experince

it was good experience for me learn all the things I know about meat market cuts and steaks. learn how to clean the cooler , display the meat I a nice way so the client could be interested in it. learn how to make ground meat from scratch

Summerizing intelligiance of intakes peace buyers come and go.

Like-wise comparison reflected in twice my same average dopamine selling the products of US products to its own consumers pleasing the satisfaction to homes and facility owns fellow network empire long-term job little to much action activated.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A & V Lopez Supermarket?

Cashier and Sales great place to work

worked at central checkout lanes Friendly service, also assisted borr with stocking merchandise on shelves when needed

Common questions about A & V Lopez Supermarket

Answered by current and former employees at A & V Lopez Supermarket

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A & V Lopez Supermarket. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits