A-1 FREEMAN MOVING Employee Reviews

Very good
Owner Operator Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 4, 2018
Very good. The company did a fine job with showing me how a professional company is supposed to operate. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to make money as an owner operator.
A good job that can keep you in shape but no security or union to help you advance.
Forklift Operator/ Warehouse Personnel (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GaSeptember 7, 2016
Loading and unloading using forklift and pallet jacks also wrap freight to keep from getting damages or claims I would rate the job a 7 out of 10.the company gets different kind of freight in show fright pus motorcycles and copiers.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No flexible schedue
Working with a Professional Moving Company
Lumper (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma CityFebruary 27, 2015
Working as a lumper isn't like most job experiences. I didn't stay in one place, instead I lived in a semi truck with my employer. Work came as his dispatcher sent us the relevant info. Most days were spent driving. Days we did work were typically hard, but usually satisfactory. If we were moving a person who's belongings were already packed I would spend most of the day bringing boxes and padded furniture from the house or apartment out to my employers trailer. He would then organize what I brought out to him in a neat and orderly fashion.
My coworker's varied from job to job because we usually didn't work in one area for very long. Most of the people I worked with were friendly enough. Since it was an unconventional job the managment was different from what I would expect from most other jobs.
The hardest part of the job was the heavy lifting, some pieces of furniture weighed an excess of 500 lbs. I never lifted these alone but it was hard all the same. The most enjoyable part of the day was honestly closing the trailer doors because that meant we were done for the day.
Pros
The occasional tip, or free lunch.
Cons
Long hours (sometimes 12 or more), I wasn't able to come home while employed as a lumper.
Fast Pace Environment
Customer service coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 12, 2014
Enjoyed working with all of my coworkers.
Learned the transportation industry inside and out.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
hard work with other hard workers
General Mover (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2013
long hours that can and will take you all over the place.
clients were nice and the management aways has you bac