A-1 Roof Trusses, LTD Employee Reviews

Unfair
Executive Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLFebruary 17, 2019
Busy front desk, heavy phones. Responsible for completing bids and sending to potential clients. Assist Director of Human Resources with applications, translation of Spanish to English for shop employees, responsible for ordering supplies, office equipment and managing housekeeping staff.
Pros
Working with talented staff
Cons
No opportunities for growth
Terrible
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLNovember 26, 2018
They will work you 60 hours every week, promise raises/bonuses they will never give you, and then fire you the moment you put in your two weeks notice.
Decent money. Just don't expect recognition
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLMay 26, 2018
Good workers put in bad positions. Bad workers put in good positions hoping they'll become good workers. Better off not learning till you're in a position you like. Constantly promising things and never delivering. Offering positions to bait you in then saying you can't do them. Offer bonuses to workers who hit their quota but rarely receive said bonus. Understaffed, underwhelming, undesirable. If you're in it for money, it's ok. If you want to make something of yourself, look elsewhere.
Pros
Good workout, decent pay
Cons
Very poor management, long hours, inexperienced workers
productive and positive work enivorment
Stacker (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLApril 19, 2017
My experience at A-1 roofing was great there were some difficult days on the job but I got through them. I was a hard worker and the team I was working with was awesome and we got our job completed every night correctly.
Wonderful place to work
Accounting Assistant/HR (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLOctober 25, 2016
Supportive co-workers, all work as a team. Support functions in place to be able to complete any task assigned. Open door policy.
Good company
Receptionist, Administrator and Payroll Admin (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Combined the duties of three jobs into one for focus and control.
Pros
Good company
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-1 Roof Trusses, LTD. Our community is ready to answer.

A-1 Roof Trusses, LTD Reviews by Location