A-Line Staffing Employee Reviews

The company was not profesional and they treated me like a slave.
CPhT (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 13, 2018
I would not recommend this company at all. Their Ethics and Morals are only set for themselves.
I was never treated with dignity.
No empathy was given and I was disrespected every time I called.
Awesome Place to Work
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 12, 2018
A-Line Staffing Solutions is a wonderful family-owned company that treats employees like family, too. The commission structure is fantastic, the overall culture is fun, challenging, and motivating. One of the best things about working here is that your hard work will not only be rewarded but will be acknowledged with positive feedback by the management team.
Great
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 21, 2018
Great people and environment to work in. I would definitely recommend others to apply for jobs with A-line Staffing. I have learn so much by working for them.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 19, 2018
The staff was great and kind, the staff made sure I was given all the information I needed to complete my assignments as well as made me a part of the team
Pros
Good pay
Cons
noting
productive and comfortable work place
Sr. Intake Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 1, 2018
A typical day is laid back / comfortable
I learned how to educate / enroll customers for addtional benefits
learned how to service members w/ rare conditions
Hardest part is not be able to met enrollment goals.
Most enjoyable part potential to work from home if hired permenatly
Placement after assignments
Benefits Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 30, 2018
I just believe if you do excellent on a assignment are among top producers on a assignment. When a new assignment is coming up and one is coming to a end promote from with-in
Pros
good money
Cons
no job security
medicare billing
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 10, 2018
A line Staffing was a temporary job that was for medicare billing. I wanted to move forward for better benefits. I learned a lot about working with the prior authorization.
Great company to work for
Senior Project Manager (Delivery Manager) (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 25, 2018
Good place to work for. The company provide good health benefits and two weeks of paid vacation per year. The account manage would take you to lunch once a month. Workplace culture was good everyone got alone.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
salary ok
Professional Staffing Agency
Tobi/Tobipodhaler Drug Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 22, 2018
It was a decent company to work for. I had no issues while working there. Management was fine. The company I was hired by provided training. The culture was okay. There were no hard parts of the day. I liked the staff.
Friendly staff, great communication among employees and employers
Targeted Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Detroit MichiganMarch 15, 2018
My experience working with A-line staff allowed me to utilize my social work skills as a contractual worker, at a mental health facility, where I was afforded the chance to strengthen skills while learning new skills.
Pros
Willing to train new employee on most assignments
Cons
No benefits
na
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 12, 2018
not enough time to form an accurate opinion. I loved it while it lasted. Guess I might suggest being more social than a hard worker. It does get boring there and sometimes its hard to get help when you have a question . Getting the same answer from different workers is even harder.
Pros
stressless
Cons
boring
Go somewhere else!
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  OregonFebruary 26, 2018
Spoke to Alliston, and from the minute she called she seemed like I was taking away precious time from her busy schedule, did nothing to secure my employment, and ended up hanging up on my when I asked for further assistance on the hiring process.

Horrible!
Cons
Benefits Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 10, 2018
I like the hourly rate and the location of the job. I enjoyed working with the Aline Staffing Solutions team.
I don't have 150 words to describe my work experience at aline staffing. I enjoy working with the staff and I enjoy the location and hourly they offered.
Pros
Location and hourly
Cons
Temporary assignment
Hard Work is Rewarded
Manager (Current Employee) –  Utica, MIFebruary 8, 2018
The corporate environment at A-Line Staffing rewards hard workers. The job requires thinking on your feet, problem solving, and the drive to continually move forward.
Pros
Family Owned, Fair, Great Environment
Easy, fast and friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIFebruary 8, 2018
I would use them again for future jobs. They contacted me due to my skills and qualifications. The process went smooth and easy and I found out about getting the job in less than two wks.
Cons
Getting paid every two wks
Great Expierence
Benefit Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXFebruary 6, 2018
My job here is temporary. I enjoy working here. You have all details here. You know what you're doing and they provide you with all you need.Managent works onsite so there is always a rep.
Very good
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  CVS Specialty PharmacyJanuary 31, 2018
A line staffing is a company that cares about their employees and new hires !
i had Damian Sroka take care of me and hes given me over 100% attention on making sure that i would get the best job offer available. He is very involved in what he does in his job and i hope to meet him again
great
Benefits Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 5, 2018
great place to work. Will find you great work with great pay. Nice team to be apart of. I will recommend anyone to work for this company. The team is very nice and understanding.
Unfulfilled Promises
Benefit Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDDecember 26, 2017
A lot of empty promises & pipe dreams! During the interview process we were promised benefits that made this employer seem like an ideal employer to work for.
Temporary to permananant position
Inbound Call Center CSR (Former Employee) –  Twinsbug OhioDecember 26, 2017
Envision Rx Options. I gained and extreme amount of knowledge regarding HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid, employer sponsored plans with regards to prescription benefit plans.

Enjoyed being given the opportunity to gain knowledge and assist CMS clients to the best of my ability.
Pros
stable work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Line Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.