A-Line Staffing Employee Reviews

They were helpful in finding employment
Prior Authorization Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 5, 2019
This is a staffing agency. I was contracted through them to work for CVS Health. The agency was helpful and communicated the needs of the company adequately.
Great place to work!
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Utica, MIMarch 1, 2019
I worked at A-Line Staffing internally as a staffing manager on the pharmacy team for a year and a half. During my time there I met a lot of amazing colleagues that became my good friends and managers that became my mentors. A-Line Staffing is family owned and operated and you can tell in the way that they care for you. The work/life balance is solid and the extra amenities that the owners provide really make you feel like part of their family and cared for.

There is very much a work hard play hard to the staffing field and A-Line is no different. If you aren't willing to put in the work you won't see the results in your paycheck. Management gives you feedback on what you can improve on and is always very supportive.

At A-Line they provide you every chance to succeed. It was a wonderful place to work and I grew a lot as a person and a professional from my time working there.
Pros
Great culture and mentorship from management
Cons
Initial salary is low
N/a
Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 23, 2019
Was a contractor through Aline, worked at a company that Aline hired me as a contractor. Like the job. Would continue to work for Aline if they would hire me.
Great place to start your career in recruiting
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 22, 2019
Humble owners who are willing to work with you and allow you train up to your full potential. Family based business that is continuing to grow and develop.
Contractor
IT Business Analyst - Content Management Systems (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJanuary 17, 2019
Very little interaction with any team members there. Not enough interaction as a contractor to give overall review of the company. The interactions I did have were positive.
Easy to work with
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lake Bluff, ILDecember 26, 2018
A-Line Staffing is very easy to work with. Very helpful during the process. Only contacted by phone, but with prompt responses every time anything was needed.
Great company to work for
Contract Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Utica, MIDecember 13, 2018
Saw my resume online and called me with a temporary contract pharmacist position that was extended and ultimately resulted in me accepting a permanent position with the company that turned out to be hands-down the best job I've ever had. During the year I was working through A-Line they were great, contacting me when necessary and resolving any minor issues quickly and with minimal fuss. A-Line was great to work for, and I'd definitely work with them again.
Match your skills and experience with your job set
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 5, 2018
Recuriters are great in placing you into the right role
Alot of on the job training
Site managers very knowledgeable about the job
Environment was great
Miscommunication
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 22, 2018
Being this is a staffing agency, the actual job was for a CVS call center. The call center was great, many potlucks, enjoyed the work, the pharmacists, and casual wear, boss with a sense of humor.
The actual staffing agency's boss was great, however, being it was a temporary job, they offer insurance to which you could never meet the deductible in the temp job assigned. I said no and they signed me up anyways. They take $240 a month out for nothing. You cant stop it once it starts. I still have the correspondence telling them "no" Now because of that conflict, I applied for another job with them since this one is about over and was declined. Funny thing is the job they sent me to: CVS wants to hire me anyway. They also never told me the job was ending a month earlier than originally told me.
Pros
Lots of potlucks, 4 ice machines, 2 cafeterias (1 side Mexican food)
Cons
Miscommunication of Staffing Agency
finds work
Benefits verification (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 19, 2018
I feel they do not follow through .
sometimes it is hard to get them to answer questions..
work in your home area?
I like the way they assign the jobs and help you find a good fit.
Pros
direct deposit
Cons
nothing
Work place
Prior authorization representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2018
The work was great however the company it self has no understand for people with disability or medical condition. They just say oh yeah we understand, however they really mean it is what it is
Pros
You get a lot of hour $$
Cons
They do not care about your health.
The company was not profesional and they treated me like a slave.
CPhT (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 13, 2018
I would not recommend this company at all. Their Ethics and Morals are only set for themselves.
I was never treated with dignity.
No empathy was given and I was disrespected every time I called.
Awesome Place to Work
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 12, 2018
A-Line Staffing Solutions is a wonderful family-owned company that treats employees like family, too. The commission structure is fantastic, the overall culture is fun, challenging, and motivating. One of the best things about working here is that your hard work will not only be rewarded but will be acknowledged with positive feedback by the management team.
Great
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 21, 2018
Great people and environment to work in. I would definitely recommend others to apply for jobs with A-line Staffing. I have learn so much by working for them.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 19, 2018
The staff was great and kind, the staff made sure I was given all the information I needed to complete my assignments as well as made me a part of the team
Pros
Good pay
Cons
noting
productive and comfortable work place
Sr. Intake Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 1, 2018
A typical day is laid back / comfortable
I learned how to educate / enroll customers for addtional benefits
learned how to service members w/ rare conditions
Hardest part is not be able to met enrollment goals.
Most enjoyable part potential to work from home if hired permenatly
Placement after assignments
Benefits Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 30, 2018
I just believe if you do excellent on a assignment are among top producers on a assignment. When a new assignment is coming up and one is coming to a end promote from with-in
Pros
good money
Cons
no job security
medicare billing
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 10, 2018
A line Staffing was a temporary job that was for medicare billing. I wanted to move forward for better benefits. I learned a lot about working with the prior authorization.
Great company to work for
Senior Project Manager (Delivery Manager) (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 25, 2018
Good place to work for. The company provide good health benefits and two weeks of paid vacation per year. The account manage would take you to lunch once a month. Workplace culture was good everyone got alone.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
salary ok
Professional Staffing Agency
Tobi/Tobipodhaler Drug Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 22, 2018
It was a decent company to work for. I had no issues while working there. Management was fine. The company I was hired by provided training. The culture was okay. There were no hard parts of the day. I liked the staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Line Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.