A-Line TDS Employee Reviews

Very giving company. They have your best interest at heart
Clean up crew (Former Employee) –  Tonkawa, OKDecember 29, 2017
You could not ask for a better company to work for. They pour their hearts into making it a great place. They give back to the community. Tonkawa is fortunate to have such a company in their community.
Pros
Always a happy environment
Cons
Had to leave to relocate with my family
laborious work very outgoing and basic knowledge
transformer disposal specialist, plasma cutter (Former Employee) –  Tonkawa, OKApril 6, 2017
its a great place to work simple and tedious work good people good hours mon-fri, sat-sun off holidays off and some benefits good place to gain experience
Terrible Attitudes, Horrible Saftey, Very Revengeful Owners
Road Crew Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tonkawa, OKJuly 28, 2015
I worked there off and on since I was 18. I quit for school after the first 2 years, came back that next summer, and worked another 2 years for the original owners. At this time I was a supervisor of the distribution tank. I left for a second time when after 4 years and a few months into my career with them I was denied a raise and wasn't able to have a competitive environment. Both times were on a 2 weeks notice and good terms. This last time, my 3rd time to work here was strictly because high hopes for a changed environment due to new owners. They hired me on the spot, gave me a lead road crew position, I became 100% educated and experienced in any and all substation tear down and removal. I left this last time because of very unprofessional procedures, no safety enforcement, obvious employees intoxicated in various ways on drugs with no intention of disciplinary action. Many reasons led to my departure, I gave notice and left properly, I have not had a good reference from their being contacted so please take their explanation of my time there very lightly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A-Line TDS. Our community is ready to answer.

A-Line TDS Reviews by Location