A
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100

Working at A: 20 Reviews

United States20 reviews

Is what you make workplace as managers have favorites.

You never know what you will be doing every day. As Pa's will move you to different jobs in the building every day. One day you may be loading a truck, the next you are scanning packages, another day you're wrapping up packages.

I enjoyed working here. Good people ans great culture. Benefits were very nice and I felt like the team worked really well together. The headquarters had several items for employees to enjoy.

A insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Aghjihgfffhjbg high hj

I really enjoyed being an Intern for the Santa Clara County Program for six weeks. It really helped me to get started working and get the hang of what a job was and meant and why I needed one. I really enjoyed the six week long program and would recommend it if you are eligible.

Prepare to work hard only to be compensated with unfair employment practices!

Amazon is an extremely questionable environment in which to work for. They seem to hire often while terminating employees for no reason at an expedient rate. I do not recommend working there. Frustration will surely follow.

The flexibility

It’s an ok job but there is no room for advancement, there is flexibility with the job but no work/life balance because you are constantly working off the clock

Better than most warehouse jobs

Pay is good. There is opportunity for extra hours. They are really flexible with your schedule especially if you are in school. Plenty of Voluntary Time Off (VTO). They occasionally give out free items every other week. They have free hot chocolate and coffee in the break rooms. The management could use some work. Some managers are nice but then some seem to good to help with anything.

Pros

Pay each week, Flexible schedule, Discounts, Free hot chocolate and coffee, Room to move up and learn different skills

Cons

Lack of communication from management sometimes, Periods with either too much work or no work at all

Good

Well, good not, fair ehh. Could be better, it's sad lonely a and boring, lots of action. Could be better great pay 6.67 an hr. Also get paid a salary of 500 a week but must work 69 hrs a week and no less that 68.

Not terrible for a part time job

I get to work around 1:00 in the morning to scan packages and put them away. Depending on the flow of packages, the environment can be relaxed, but you have to continue scanning to maintain stow rate. The management is hit and miss at times. They do their best to try and engage with employees, so you don't feel like just a number. They also try and provide incentives like prizes or food to maintain employee morale. However, it seems like they have favorites and let certain people get away with standing around and talking, or leaving areas messy and expect others to reorganize packages, which eats up most of your time (and you end up getting penalized for it). The work isn't terrible just monotonous. The best part is working alone, sort of at your own pace. Yet, in my opinion, the work just seems sort of monotonous.

Good

Yes, the experience was really good as a stepping stone. I like the flexibility of hours and benefits given.Thank you for giving me this opportunity to grow.

It was a great place to work at

was a great place to work. I did customer service. I got to work from home so that was amazing. I worked a lot of hours. 10 hours a day five days a week.

choose wisely

it is an okay job to work at. you are on your feet for the entire shift except when you go on lunch. you are not on your feet at lunch unless you want

It was fun and the employees made it fun. I’d say management has work to do but once they do the work they’ll know how to manage. Because if you can’t manage then you can’t manage.

great pay

the pay was great and the crew was awesome, however, management was horrible at the Lithia Springs location, on weekend night shift. She drove a lot of workers away!

Productibe

Fun place to work with great opportunities and room to grow . Can be stressful at times but worth it in the end. Pay could be better for all the work you have to do

Overall it was a very productive job

My coworkers were always encouraging. I got along with most of the people I worked with. I loved the daily work out. I always left work feeling accomplished.

okay place to work

The place is an okay place as there is many issues but they are getng corrected quickly,. with the new o wners the salary is below average for the field but also the cost of living is low

Fueler

Average place to be employed with no issues other than equipment or lack there of . Decent pay for the responsibility you have poor communication with management

Productive and fun work place

Sales, cashier, clean , customer service, etc, good management, goodservice, good pay, friendly. Take care of customers, handle cash in register. Stock supplies.

Productive and fun

Very nice and clean place to work. Work life balance is good and management is awesome. Pay is good for the work load. Not too stressful and an inviting place to work.

Awesome

Amazing great. CleanGood areaMoved away so left the job or I would have stayed forever. Friendly very helpful with the learning curve. Thoughtful.

Pros

Amazing

Cons

Non moved away

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits