A Action Janitorial Services
View all A Action Janitorial Services reviews

A Action Janitorial Services

A Action Janitorial Services General Cleaner Review

Great for a little extra cash, but that's it.

Never met anyone from this company. Friend referred me to work a building local to me. I spoke with them on the phone and was hired. Never met anyone. Gained access code to the DFCS building I was cleaning. Did it twice a week after they closed. They expected so much for so little pay. I think my pay was like $300 a month and twice a week so you do the math. Always was fussing about the windows having streaks (the workers at the building to management) but was impossible to bring up to their standards seeing how it was pitch black outside so you couldn't see them.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A-Action Janitorial Services

This job is very peaceful. I loved working here. The hours are flexible. The people are friendly. And despite mostly working alone my manager never hesitation to be there if I had questions or a problem

Satisfied

I love working for action janitorial. The owners are very helpful and didn't mind teaching. Young man like myself how to get my hands dirty and learn the traits of a janitor.

Good place to work with good people.

I worked here for over two years. The bosses are the nicest people. They will work with you to make sure you understand the work and help correct any mistakes or misunderstandings. Work is often independent with little to no oversight from them. Once you learn you are off to the races. They make and effort to work with their employees schedules and allow flexibility for time off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Action Janitorial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A Action Janitorial Services Reviews by Job Title

Learn about A Action Janitorial Services in popular locations

• A Action Janitorial Services
  • Great for a little extra cash, but that's it.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?