A All Animal Control

Working at A All Animal Control: 2 Reviews

United States2 reviews

4.5Pay & Benefits

Successful Business

Throughout my experience with A All Animal Control I met a lot of fantastic people and gained tons of experience that will help me further my career in my future. It was with this company that I learned how to keep relationships with fellow franchisees and help manage them. I learned social media and marketing skills as I was given the responsibility of keeping up with these outlets. I was in charge of payroll, sales calls, account receivables/payables, invoicing, running errands; i.e. depositing money into accounts, checking mailbox, etc. I helped manage employees as well as schedules and daily responsibilities. While I am thankful for my opportunity to meet such great people and to gain so much knowledge, the work atmosphere was extremely stressful with challenging upper management who had little regard for their employees. Benefits were extremely minimal. While the job itself wasn't hard, it was very tedious work, as there were only two of us office employees trying to keep afloat two branches of the company (pest and wildlife) all while managing the franchisees as well. An extensive amount of work was required of us with minimal guidance and lack of reassurance nor consideration. My assistant and myself were regarded in a harsh manner everyday, no matter how well we were doing. We were treated with much disrespect. While I can handle a lot of work and pressure, the amount we were exposed to was beyond what I could handle and I found myself very stressed out on a daily basis, of which I took home with me. I only hope that the upper management can learn how -

Pros

Excellent pay, great employees, flexible hours, small, homelike atmosphere, gained tons of knowledge

Cons

Upper management, minimal to no benefits, work holidays, extensive workload, minimal guidance

fun place to work

Fun place to work easy work good co workers decent pay learned a lot about wild life

A All Animal Control insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A All Animal Control. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits