A Amazing Home Care

Working at A Amazing Home Care: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Great company

It’s home health. If you like helping those in need then apply. It’s a great company very nice staff. The pay it’s not good that’s all but it’s something

Pros

They don’t bother you

Cons

Pay

great place to work

Every one is very nice. They always help me when I need it. If I need someone to take a extra shift for me they always try to find someone. the owner is always there to talk to me if I have a problem

Pros

they always have work

Cons

none i can think of

A Amazing Home Care insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • General feeling of work happiness

Very friendly supervisors.

I have very friendly supervisors. They’re always on top of making sure I get stuff done for my patient. Always making sure I am doing well and ok with my patient.

Good people

They were good people, very kind and helpful. Cared about your wellbeing. They work to fit ur needs. I liked working for this company. I would work for them again if need be.

na

I loved working at A Amazing . I grew close to my patient and there family. I would always work at A Amazing if I need an extra time. The staff is very friendly and caring.

An okay place to work

A Amazing is an okay place to work at, needless to say the only thing that isn't very good is the fact that if there is no clients then there is no work.

Productive work place very loving and caring people

I really really loved this place but no longer live in San Antonio and I had to leave due to pregnancy problems Carrying twin boys !!! And. It enough hours but over all it was a good place to work at

Productive and fun work place

Love working at A Amazing it's an excellent company. My day at works starts by doing my Vesta visit verify ,A.O.'s ,S.V. that are scheduled for the day, do field visits, finish daily paper work and enter on Vesta, fax any documents to hmo's , hire and train new PCA'S and customer service.

Very nice quiet work place

I really liked the company and client but it is no a secure job for the reason of clients cancelling there services. Sometimes everyday if i went daily everything was clean and I really didnt have anything to do. The pay is ok it could be better but more hours would be better.

Didnt have not a lot of hours

I think they need more customers. I love work with them but not a lot hours so it didn't help me to provide for my son. They need to open more place around texas

Pros

Its a good pay

Cons

Little hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A Amazing Home Care?

Great place to work, very enjoyable!

This job is great I go to my clients house and spend 3-5 hours with her. It is very enjoyable and easygoing it is not challenging or stressful. The management is also great! If you are a people person then you will enjoy this job!

a typical day at work

My typical day at work, starts with a lot of time management. I work with the disabled elderly and children. I have learned that life can not be taken for granted there are people out there that require more help than others. I have been at this job for about 6years and still with the same co-workers and would not trade them for the world, but there is a time when we must follow our dreams, and mine are in the legal filed. The hardest job, that I have come across in my career is not being able to help those who need even more help. I enjoy everything about my job.

Cons

Working from home is the best

I enjoy working from home and providing the best care for my grandmother. This position has brought me closer to my grandmother.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Amazing Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits