A Ambassador Limousine & Transportation, Inc.

Working at A Ambassador Limousine & Transportation, Inc.: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Not a good place to work

Buses are dangerous. Mgmt is terrible. Short change us on our pay. Restroom in buses are dirty and smells. Dispatch is very rude and obnoxious. Bad insurance..

Do not waste your time

I worked here as a mechanic, and it was one of the worst experiences I've had as a mechanic. Very unorganized and unprofessional. The buses are a road hazard. Management is terrible. Never seen anything like this place. Witnessed the company actually ripping off employees and customers. If you're not related to the owner don't bother.

A Ambassador Limousine & Transportation, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

rude coworkers

not the best workplace environment, free lunch most of the time, terrible work life balance, pay is ok could be worse. worst co workers ever, don’t recommend working here

Pros

free lunch

Cons

work life balence

productive and fun place to work at. Great people

the place is trying to improve in all aspects and have all the intensions to do so. but they face some obstacles like lack of knowledge and experience. I am sure if they hire some good managers to take care of their stuff without interference they can achieve a lot. good intensions and hard work are not enough to achieve goals if it was not invested at the right time in the right place.

Pros

you feel you are at home, the management is very friendly and you never feel stressed out, the work is extremely easy you just need to pay attention to details.

Cons

management need a lot of trainings and experience, they take decisions according to how they feel about something not based on data, decisions based on data is not the same as decisions based on incidents, lack of vision and planning.

Louisiana office is great to work for.

Great company to work for in the beginning but now its TERRABLE. LOUISIANA office is very appreciative of the work you do, notso much for its HOUSTON OFFICE.OWNER ran off a lot of good drivers including myself because of their consistent lying and no longer caring for safety of US drivers and passengers with their poorly maintain company vehicles.The most enjoyable part of the job was hearing THANK YOUfor do a GREAT JOB from the LOUISIANA OFFICE. The hardest part of this job for me was giving 100% and not feelingappreciated for the job I did from the HOUSTON OFFICE.NOT A SINGLE RAISE IN the many many years i was there.

Pros

great office manager and coworkers in LOUISIANA...Time off when needed

Cons

Terrible pay, NO raises given in the many many yrs I was there, POORLY maintain company vehicles, POOR communication between Houston office and Louisiana EMPLOYEES.

Fun workplace

Providing Luxury Transportation thru-out New Orleans Regions, Dispatch driver to and from destinations, training new hires, payroll, accounting. Excellent co-workers, maintenance on all the vehicle was the hardest part of the job, I kept good records on all vehicles as well. The enjoyable part of the job was meeting Celebrities.

Pros

Relax and Productive atomsphere

Cons

Last minute reservations within 2 hrs window span

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Ambassador Limousine & Transportation, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

A Ambassador Limousine & Transportation, Inc. Reviews by Job Title

A Ambassador Limousine & Transportation, Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about A Ambassador Limousine & Transportation, Inc. in popular locations

• A Ambassador Limousine & Transportation, Inc.