A B Heller

Working at A B Heller: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Productive and fun

Management cared that we get trained well. People are always helpful if they see you struggling. Tumeoff request are always accepted without pushback.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Work some Saturday mandatory

Its a job

The job was paid uder the industry standard, and treated the employees well. That is until they got bought out by a new company and made changes. Goodbye loyalty and hello cuttthroat city.

A B Heller insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Small town atmosphere

Work hard with lots of opportunity for learning new things. The best part is that this appears to be a company you can grow into. There seems to be a lot of turnover.

Pros

Sense of accomplishment

Cons

compensation

Great Starting Job

This was my first real job. It paid well and taught me a lot. Because of them, I found the company that would lead me to a job in college and a career after graduation. This company was the typical Mom and Pop shop. Everyone knew each other and got along. I wasn't there very long, but I felt like I belonged. Typical day in Shipping was packing orders and shipping them out. As an Admin Assistant it was data entry and filing paperwork. There was no hard part to my job, I was good at what I did and was fun to be around all the people. I was able to put my education from my Technical School to great use before parting ways with the company. They helped me hone my organizational skills that have helped my to the present day. So grateful for the opportunities they gave me.

Great company to work for.

They were an awsome company to work for from employees as well as management company. Good trainers, and so nice to work for. Good work enviroment.

Worked hard and played hard after work.

Meet production quota.To run cnc machines.goodVeery pleasent and helpful.Getting to the next advancement.The people i worked with

Pros

very good medical

Cons

pay was not very good

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at A B Heller?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A B Heller. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits