A BEAUTIFUL MIND

Working at A BEAUTIFUL MIND: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

A Wonderful Learning Environment

Amazing environment to learn and improve your craft, It is an environment which supports education and growth. A Beautiful Mind is highly supportive of Students and promotes a healthy work environment

Great Place to Work

Great Place to work. I have not had any issues while working for this agency. The atmosphere is a good and the supervisors are excellent with training.

Pros

Good place

Cons

It isn't a beautiful mind.

I learned about giving a few tests but it took me awhile and I wasn't given anyone to work with. I did an evaluation of someone that my employer lost her copy. Office staff was great. Therapist were individuals and nobody seemed to connect or care. There were two people I thought had empathetic personalities. I liked doing the tests that I understood and scoring.

Pros

Learning to do tests and two of the employees.

Cons

Told one thing then another thing happened when I had everything in writing.

Could be a great company

I loved this job just based off of interacting with the clients and keeping things afloat. Management may be the only reason this business doesn't flourish. The management has difficulty setting boundaries and managing the business independently. The CEO of this company is a wild card. You never know what you're going to get.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A BEAUTIFUL MIND. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits