"A" Best International Placement Services, LLC Careers and Employment
- IndustryHuman Resources & Staffing
Salary estimated from 48 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
RN Staff Nurse in Corpus Christi, TX
on March 12, 2020
The good is that my agency recruiters are very kind and very helpful they are always willing to help and are quick to respond, the bad is that a small raise a year would be a great incentive , I have not received a raise in yrs
McAllen in Harlingen, TX
on July 3, 2019
Best culture be for a contract company. This is the payroll company. The typical management is Receive the timesheet and send payroll via direct deposit.
Registered Nurse in Weslaco, TX
on June 29, 2019
Very helpful. Very courteous. Always very helpful. Timely pay days. Don’t waste my time. Would be very happy to recommend and do Recommend A Best to my friends.
LVN in McAllen, TX
on May 15, 2019
Very easy to work for, helpful employees will go out of their way to help you if need be, plus they stay on top of things you NEVER have issues with them regarding pay or scheduling and if they say they will get back to you they will
Registered Nurse in McAllen, TX
on May 13, 2019
Helpful staff, collaborative. Staff available when needed, flexible hours. I like working with Abest because they are a reliable company and help me when ever I need it.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- "A" Best International Placement Services, LLC