"A" Best International Placement Services, LLC

"A" Best International Placement Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Great people
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Weslaco, TXJune 29, 2019
Very helpful. Very courteous. Always very helpful. Timely pay days. Don’t waste my time. Would be very happy to recommend and do Recommend A Best to my friends.
Pros
Pay schedule
Great company
LVN (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 15, 2019
Very easy to work for, helpful employees will go out of their way to help you if need be, plus they stay on top of things you NEVER have issues with them regarding pay or scheduling and if they say they will get back to you they will
Pros
Great pay great employees
Nice staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 13, 2019
Helpful staff, collaborative. Staff available when needed, flexible hours. I like working with Abest because they are a reliable company and help me when ever I need it.
Great place to work for
RN (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 13, 2019
Been working for this company for 6 years and continue to be happy they are always willing to fix things if z problem arises, very attentive to my needs
Excellent staff
LVN transitioning to RN (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXMay 9, 2019
A-Best International Placement has been a great place for me to work for. They have provided me with working hours, health insurance, and accommodations in my time of need.
Pros
health insurance available
Cons
limited benefits
"A" Best is the Best
Operations Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 14, 2019
"A" Best is a easy going, yet collaborative environment with staff that go above and beyond in ensuring the concerns and needs have been met for applied healthcare professionals. Considering opposing businesses within the area, "A" Best moves swiftly to place healthcare professionals in opening positions within Texas and upholds competitive rates. Overall, it is a great business that truly cares for its employees- both the staffing agency and its healthcare professionals!
A relax and enjoyable workplace.
Operation Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 14, 2019
I enjoy working at A Best. The work environment is very relax and at your own paced type of job. It can get stressful at times with deadlines, but that's on us the employees since we choose the pace for our work. I'm a part-time student as well, so I appreciate the flexible hours.
Pros
Long breaks, flexible hours
Cons
Stressful sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at "A" Best International Placement Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

"A" Best International Placement Services, LLC Reviews by Location