"A" Best International Placement Services, LLC

"A" Best International Placement Services, LLC Employee Reviews in McAllen, TX

Very easy to work for, helpful employees will go out of their way to help you if need be, plus they stay on top of things you NEVER have issues with them regarding pay or scheduling and if they say they will get back to you they will
Pros
Great pay great employees
Cons
Helpful staff, collaborative. Staff available when needed, flexible hours. I like working with Abest because they are a reliable company and help me when ever I need it.
"A" Best is a easy going, yet collaborative environment with staff that go above and beyond in ensuring the concerns and needs have been met for applied healthcare professionals. Considering opposing businesses within the area, "A" Best moves swiftly to place healthcare professionals in opening positions within Texas and upholds competitive rates. Overall, it is a great business that truly cares for its employees- both the staffing agency and its healthcare professionals!
I enjoy working at A Best. The work environment is very relax and at your own paced type of job. It can get stressful at times with deadlines, but that's on us the employees since we choose the pace for our work. I'm a part-time student as well, so I appreciate the flexible hours.
Pros
Long breaks, flexible hours
Cons
Stressful sometimes
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.