A Family For Every Child

A Family For Every Child Employee Reviews

Very unprofessional
I normally do not write reviews but I noticed they are looking for a social worker again. I had to pay for the background clearance which should have been a red flag for me. I started the training and getting set up with an online profile. While Completing my trainings I could not get a hold of the lady training me and when we had scheduled trainings she would cancel and change the times frequently. I stopped working there because they never got back to me. Very unprofessional company. Don’t work there!!
Productive and great work environment
I have learned how to use the software which allows me to gather information from our partnering websites to update and list children on the AFFEC website. The job is complex and requires a great deal of knowledge, but in the end, it is worth it because you're helping children be adopted and find their forever family.
Pros
Good work environment, very flexible, and passionate coworkers
Cons
Short staff, time management, and managing to keep volunteers long term
Don’t work here
This job was terrible. Management is either absent or yelling at you. No in between. The office has a lot of drama and no professionalism. Terrible place to work- do not recommend
Unrealistic expectations
This non-profit has a great mission. And does help get foster kids adopted. But they treat their volunteers and employees horrible. Little to know direction in tasks, unrealistic expectations of what a 20 hour/week (2.5 days/week) volunteer should be able to complete.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Family For Every Child. Our community is ready to answer.
1.3