A + Painting

Working at A + Painting: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

I enjoyed working for this company. I only worked there for two summers but it was a learning process in which I took full advantage of.

A+ Painting out of Maine is a place I would recommend for an experienced painter to work for great management. As mentioned in my review summary, I only worked there for a short time before I moved but I enjoyed every second of it and if I ever needed to pick up a part-time job I would consider applying back.

Had a great experience, very friendly people and clients upbeat and energetic.

Family owned company. Takes pride I. The work that is done for ever client, no cutting corners. Reliable place to work with paid vacations. Company is downsizing.

A + Painting insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good working environment and contracting boss.

Have breakfast with my working crew team and discuss our work assignments for the present day and put our plans into action while arriving at work site and end our work day by cleaning up work area and proceed to end work day.

Pros

Great environment to work.Great boss.

Cons

No medical or dental.

Great comapany

It’s a family owned company. They are a great respectable company From the quality of work to customer service they provide to all clients and workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A + Painting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits