A Team Staffing Employee Reviews

4.5Pay & Benefits
Its a great place to work for..
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 17, 2018
A great place to work for...My co-worker was great. He worked as hard as me or even harder. We were a great team together. When MSMP had outside events. That was cool, because we were outside cleaning all day. We got to used the golf cart all day long. One time they had a football game, the kids on the team were really playing good. We got to see kids playing baseball, volleyball, basketball and other sports. The most memorable day at MSMP, when Tony Parker had basketball camp for the kids. The kids were very excited to see Tony Parker there, sharing pictures and hoops that's my favorite day at the gym.
Pros
Free lunches
Great Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAMarch 21, 2018
Great leads to assignments. They really go to bat for their employees. Assignments are at good companies The staff is very professional in their conduct.
Temp Work
Loan Opener (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Not many opportunities. I worked one job for a day, then I was offered another position that went for five months. Once the contract was over, the position ended due to low volume by the hiring company.
Professional Staffing company, specialize in real estate jobs
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CASeptember 26, 2017
Very professional staff and account managers. Excellent communication and can tell they're working for their employees to find them a good fit. Expect lots of questions and pre-screening which may feel different but they seemed to be doing it just to ensure proper fit.
Pros
Personal service, good communication
Cons
Niche specialty--real estate related only
Great staffing agency to work with
Escrow Assistant (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAMarch 21, 2017
management is very professional and easy to work with. quick to place a candidate in a position. it is a staffing agency so there is not really much I can say about the company other than they are easy to work with and can place a candidate in a long term assignment or a temp to full time permanent work.
Pros
quick to find work
Cons
short term assignments
Good company to work for
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Encino, CANovember 19, 2013
Great staff - they worked hard to get you a good fit for temp. work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A Team Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3