A.I.M. & Associates, Inc.

A.I.M. & Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Management is supportive and strives to reach it's goals in helping adults with disabilities. Training for completing daily, weekly and monthly state required reports are lacking.
Many hours spent at home on personal computer.

Job has great hours with unique clients.

but too many daily miles on your own vehicle.
Extremely hostile work environment. Employees are miserable and constantly talk about each other and the owners are horrible people.
Most employees feel that there is zero job security and there is a lot of turnover. People generally get fired or quit within a few months. The owners will be OK to your face and then immediately talk behind your back.
I absolutely love the management and owner's of this company. They are as flexible as can be. They are very understanding of "life happens". Working with adults with special needs can be hard and management helps make it go as smooth as possible. I have really enjoyed working for this company!
I have been with this company for over a year. It's the most rewarding position I've ever held for a company that truly cares about its clientele and employees equally. The owner/director is incredibly passionate about not just her company but about fostering the people in the workplace. My job is dynamic and while I'm always catering to the needs of the clients first, no two days are the same.
It's a truly collaborative place to work and the managers always make me feel supported and heard.
The best job I have ever had, can be stressful. This job will challenge you. The pay is a little above average for this field. It can be a tough job if you are not an easy going person. Ask lots of questions in the interview, know what your getting into.
Pros
Rewarding, fun, you will learn patience, when you go home at the end of the day you will be happy, good benefits
Cons
Can be stressful, this type of work is not high pay but that’s expected for this field.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.I.M. & Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
A.I.M. & Associates, Inc. Reviews by Location