A.R. Mazzotta

A.R. Mazzotta Employee Reviews

Best Job Agency
Working for this agency, has been my best decision. When it comes to work, I’m always recommending this agency because thanks to this agency, I’ve gotten my first company job.
Very professional
Best temp agency I worked at. Very professional office staff. They try to keep the temps working. They also care about your health and safety while you're with them.
August 6, 2019
Thank you! What you wrote means a lot to us and we appreciate that you took the time to write it.
Love this Agency!
I worked for a healthcare center through AR Mazzotta for over a year and the experience was great! I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for work! The people I was on contact there were great!
July 19, 2019
You're the best! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with others.
Great experience
I've had a great experience with A.R. Mazzotta. I am currently a temp employee at a utility company. Friendly, easy to work with, and they were in constant communication with me when it came to the pre-employment work for my current assignment, answering all of my questions thoroughly and promptly. Even now, they are great at returning my calls and responding to my e-mails in a timely manner. Definitely recommend!
June 25, 2019
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and the recommendation!!!
Stress free work place. It's a fun place to work
It's a wonderful place to work as a machine operator I've learned a lot. The people there is very helpful and friendly. I enjoy working there because the supervisor doesn't pressure you. We work as a team which is very good. I love my job
Pros
Helpful co workers
Cons
Short breaks
June 25, 2019
We're so happy to read you love your job. That's the best thing!!!
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Great place
A.R. Mazzotta helped me out getting into my internship and making it very easy to get paid. Everything was explained clearly and the workers were phenomenal.
June 25, 2019
Thank you for the compliment. We're happy you're enjoying your internship.
June 24, 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with others about A.R. Mazzotta!
Mazzotta is the best!
Mazzotta got me in to cnc Machining job. This is new Experience for me and I am so Happy I got to work for them and learn something new not just work at another job with no opportunity for growth!
Thanks Mazzotta!
June 20, 2019
We're so happy for you! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with others.
Great staffing agency!
A. R. Mazzotta is a great staffing agency. They reached out to me directly and let me know about a job I would have otherwise never heard about. The job turned out to be a good fit with my experience and the interview was very smooth. They have been very kind and thoughtful throughout the process. Highly recommend!
June 17, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience and the recommendation!!!
Efficient and friendly
This is my second summer employed at A.R. Mazzotta and I have no complaints. The hiring process both times was swift and easy. They also do a great job making themselves available to you. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary employment.
June 11, 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to write this positive review. Thank you!
Useful and Satisfying Temporary Work
A.R. Mazzoota is an excellent service for anybody who is looking for temporary work to to fill the gap between full time employment or if your looking to experiences multiple work environments to get a feel for what kind of full time work you want in the future.

The staff is courteous and works hard to keep the gap between assignments as small as possible. I would recommend the service to anybody who is looking to gain work experience.
June 3, 2019
We appreciate YOU, too! Thanks for all you do and taking the time to write this review.
Job seeker
I attempted to use them to help in my job search. I found them less the eager. It would take a couple e- mails to get them to respond . Maybe it was just the person I was dealing with. I went in and met with them they stated they would be checking my refrences to speed up the process . They never followed up and checked them. My last e- mail When finally answerd a week later I was directeted to another person in the company.

Speaking from my experience I would not recommend using them for a permanent Job search. Temp help migh be different . But I found them to be very stand off ish and not so focused on helping with my needs . It appeared to me the permanent Placement is more of a bother to them.
April 2, 2019
Placing people in "permanent" roles takes much thought and time. I researched your case and found the email communications to be professional. We let you know upfront that "we don't get many jobs in compliance/training generally speaking..." Even so, you wanted to come in to meet, which we promptly scheduled. Then you had to reschedule 2 times which we accommodated. From our point of view, we had a good meeting with you. Please accept our sincere apology that we did not meet your expectations. Your feedback was helpful. - Laura Dale Pedersen, Pres/CEO
Professional Workplace with Employment Opportunities
Good support and the staff work hard at finding you employment opportunities that meet your requirements and compensate fairly. I would recommend this Employment Agency.
February 26, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review!
Great agency
If you're looking for a staffing agency I highly recommend AR Mazzotta. They placed me in a great company. My experience was excellent start to finish.
Pros
Helpful recruiters, attentive, fast response rate
Cons
None in my experience
January 7, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write this recommendation!!!
Terrible and run by control freaks
They're nice to you in the office, but once you go on an assignment that's it. They placed me in a dump and after a few weeks I knew there was no future at that company. I told them I was unhappy and that I would be leaving. Once I left they decided they didn't want to work with me any longer even though the company I was working for was okay with me leaving, and I was still available to work. Why you ask? Because they lost money - that's why! The Wallingford, CT branch is run by a control freak and you're wasting your time by going here. Just look for work on your own or use Indeed and skip these people for your own benefit.
December 24, 2018
Anonymous reviews are tricky. We don't know who you are, so we can't respond to your criticism. I would like to discuss it. Please call me directly. Laura Pedersen, Pres/CEO, 860.347.1626
December 27, 2018
This review is unkind and unfair.
The word "dump" is not fair. It is a small company that is run by very nice people. This was known prior to him starting the job.

We respect that he decided the job was not for him. The problem is he did not follow company procedure for giving notice and quit that same day.

This was not about money at all. It’s about doing the right thing, in the right way.
Awful
There's other better agencies that are willing to pay more and actually give your more than this agency offers. They are rude and very unprofessional, uncompassionate...
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
December 24, 2018
This review is not accurate. Our pay rates are based on the job and our benefits are above and beyond what most agencies offer.Holiday, Paid Time Off, AAA membership, 3 quality health insurance plans.

We are professional, compassionate, and caring group of people who try every day to make a positive different in people’s careers.
It has been a good temp agency. I have left and retutned
I enjoyed being apart of the team. AR Mazzota
Has helped me through difficult times! I appreciate the customer service and hard working placements!

I have no complaints to offer.
Pros
Work
Cons
No holiday pay nor vacation
December 24, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We appreciate it!

P.S. Our benefits plan includes holiday and paid time off.
Great workplace
I was placed in a machine factory and I enjoy what I do. It is fast pace and makes the time go by fast. the salary is minimal, but it is at least full time.
Pros
hours
Cons
salary
Great People To Work For
The ladies at AR Mazzotta are truly amazing They’re very caring and compassionate they make it fun to work for them I really appreciate everything as they have done for me they are truly amazing
Awesome company
They are an awesome company hey found me a job at unimetal and after i complete my hours if im a good fit the compant y will hire me fulltime permanent employee with all the benefits and a.r mozatta really looks at our work histoy and expeirience and reaume to find you a good fit at a place that you will succeed at long term and hats whats awesome about them.
Best place to work!
Ar Mazzotta has been excellent at keeping me busy with work. Great job great pay! everyone is so nice.

Need work? Give them a call you wont regret it!
Poor management and low pay.
Poor management and low pay. Unprofessional and irresponsible staff. No benefits and no job security. No room for advancement. Workplace culture is unhealthy.
Pros
Cons
Poor management and low pay.