A.R. Mazzotta Employee Reviews

Stress free work place. It's a fun place to work
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJune 21, 2019
It's a wonderful place to work as a machine operator I've learned a lot. The people there is very helpful and friendly. I enjoy working there because the supervisor doesn't pressure you. We work as a team which is very good. I love my job
Pros
Helpful co workers
Cons
Short breaks
Great place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, CTJune 21, 2019
A.R. Mazzotta helped me out getting into my internship and making it very easy to get paid. Everything was explained clearly and the workers were phenomenal.
June 24, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with others about A.R. Mazzotta!

Mazzotta is the best!
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  WallingfordJune 19, 2019
Mazzotta got me in to cnc Machining job. This is new Experience for me and I am so Happy I got to work for them and learn something new not just work at another job with no opportunity for growth!
Thanks Mazzotta!
June 20, 2019

We're so happy for you! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with others.

Great staffing agency!
Inspection Technician (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, CTJune 11, 2019
A. R. Mazzotta is a great staffing agency. They reached out to me directly and let me know about a job I would have otherwise never heard about. The job turned out to be a good fit with my experience and the interview was very smooth. They have been very kind and thoughtful throughout the process. Highly recommend!
June 17, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and the recommendation!!!

Efficient and friendly
Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Berlin, CTJune 10, 2019
This is my second summer employed at A.R. Mazzotta and I have no complaints. The hiring process both times was swift and easy. They also do a great job making themselves available to you. I would highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary employment.
June 11, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to write this positive review. Thank you!

Useful and Satisfying Temporary Work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Middletown, CTMay 31, 2019
A.R. Mazzoota is an excellent service for anybody who is looking for temporary work to to fill the gap between full time employment or if your looking to experiences multiple work environments to get a feel for what kind of full time work you want in the future.

The staff is courteous and works hard to keep the gap between assignments as small as possible. I would recommend the service to anybody who is looking to gain work experience.
June 3, 2019

We appreciate YOU, too! Thanks for all you do and taking the time to write this review.

Job seeker
Job seeker (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMarch 26, 2019
I attempted to use them to help in my job search. I found them less the eager. It would take a couple e- mails to get them to respond . Maybe it was just the person I was dealing with. I went in and met with them they stated they would be checking my refrences to speed up the process . They never followed up and checked them. My last e- mail When finally answerd a week later I was directeted to another person in the company.

Speaking from my experience I would not recommend using them for a permanent Job search. Temp help migh be different . But I found them to be very stand off ish and not so focused on helping with my needs . It appeared to me the permanent Placement is more of a bother to them.
April 2, 2019

Placing people in "permanent" roles takes much thought and time. I researched your case and found the email communications to be professional. We let you know upfront that "we don't get many jobs in compliance/training generally speaking..." Even so, you wanted to come in to meet, which we promptly scheduled. Then you had to reschedule 2 times which we accommodated. From our point of view, we had a good meeting with you. Please accept our sincere apology that we did not meet your expectations. Your feedback was helpful. - Laura Dale Pedersen, Pres/CEO

Professional Workplace with Employment Opportunities
Temp/ Special Payroll (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTFebruary 19, 2019
Good support and the staff work hard at finding you employment opportunities that meet your requirements and compensate fairly. I would recommend this Employment Agency.
February 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review!

Great agency
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutJanuary 3, 2019
If you're looking for a staffing agency I highly recommend AR Mazzotta. They placed me in a great company. My experience was excellent start to finish.
Pros
Helpful recruiters, attentive, fast response rate
Cons
None in my experience
January 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this recommendation!!!

Terrible and run by control freaks
Temp (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTDecember 17, 2018
They're nice to you in the office, but once you go on an assignment that's it. They placed me in a dump and after a few weeks I knew there was no future at that company. I told them I was unhappy and that I would be leaving. Once I left they decided they didn't want to work with me any longer even though the company I was working for was okay with me leaving, and I was still available to work. Why you ask? Because they lost money - that's why! The Wallingford, CT branch is run by a control freak and you're wasting your time by going here. Just look for work on your own or use Indeed and skip these people for your own benefit.
December 24, 2018

Anonymous reviews are tricky. We don't know who you are, so we can't respond to your criticism. I would like to discuss it. Please call me directly. Laura Pedersen, Pres/CEO, 860.347.1626

December 27, 2018

This review is unkind and unfair.
The word "dump" is not fair. It is a small company that is run by very nice people. This was known prior to him starting the job.
We respect that he decided the job was not for him. The problem is he did not follow company procedure for giving notice and quit that same day.
This was not about money at all. It’s about doing the right thing, in the right way.

Awful
I have no idea my position was (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTNovember 28, 2018
There's other better agencies that are willing to pay more and actually give your more than this agency offers. They are rude and very unprofessional, uncompassionate...
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
December 24, 2018

This review is not accurate. Our pay rates are based on the job and our benefits are above and beyond what most agencies offer.Holiday, Paid Time Off, AAA membership, 3 quality health insurance plans.

We are professional, compassionate, and caring group of people who try every day to make a positive different in people’s careers.

It has been a good temp agency. I have left and retutned
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTApril 28, 2018
I enjoyed being apart of the team. AR Mazzota
Has helped me through difficult times! I appreciate the customer service and hard working placements!

I have no complaints to offer.
Pros
Work
Cons
No holiday pay nor vacation
December 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We appreciate it!

P.S. Our benefits plan includes holiday and paid time off.

Great workplace
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Torrington, CTApril 3, 2018
I was placed in a machine factory and I enjoy what I do. It is fast pace and makes the time go by fast. the salary is minimal, but it is at least full time.
Pros
hours
Cons
salary
Great People To Work For
Assembly WorkerAssembly (Current Employee) –  Torrington, CTApril 3, 2018
The ladies at AR Mazzotta are truly amazing They’re very caring and compassionate they make it fun to work for them I really appreciate everything as they have done for me they are truly amazing
Awesome company
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Thomaston, CTApril 3, 2018
They are an awesome company hey found me a job at unimetal and after i complete my hours if im a good fit the compant y will hire me fulltime permanent employee with all the benefits and a.r mozatta really looks at our work histoy and expeirience and reaume to find you a good fit at a place that you will succeed at long term and hats whats awesome about them.
Best place to work!
Packer (Current Employee) –  Watertown, CTApril 2, 2018
Ar Mazzotta has been excellent at keeping me busy with work. Great job great pay! everyone is so nice.

Need work? Give them a call you wont regret it!
Poor management and low pay.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Watertown, CTMarch 21, 2018
Poor management and low pay. Unprofessional and irresponsible staff. No benefits and no job security. No room for advancement. Workplace culture is unhealthy.
Pros
Cons
Poor management and low pay.
Excellant to work with.
Temp for hire (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTFebruary 7, 2018
I found AR Mazzotta was very accommodating to all my requests for employment. Any request, messages and emails left were promptly addressed. They provided me with opportunities I would not have found on my own. The staff was always professional. I would highly recommend AR Mazzotta to anyone looking for employment.
February 17, 2018

You're the best! Thank you so much.
Laura Dale Pedersen, Pres/CEO A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists

Temp Agency
Valve Assembler (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTJanuary 20, 2018
A.R. Mazzotta worked well with me. You are always paid on time even during the crazy holiday buzz. I was able to student work at a company and A.R. Mazzotta made it very easy for me to get in their fast and right.
Ar mazzotta
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTOctober 21, 2017
Very professional company that will be able to find you work immediately also very professional interview understanding all your work experience and the importance geting you a job.I recommend this company to anyone and everyone who looking for work and wants to work for a professional company Ar
Mazzotta is the company u would want to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.R. Mazzotta. Our community is ready to answer.