A.S.G. Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Temporary employment no future
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, ILJune 6, 2018
Work 1-3 days a week sometimes you'll go a whole week without work. The pay needs to be increased, the supervisors need to be trained on leadership and compassion and learn the difference between a machine and a line worker.
Pros
Good when you have no other job
Cons
Decent assignments that are temp to hire.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILDecember 5, 2017
Over the years they have served me well... With various work with wide range of on the job learning and experience. They have decent clients that offer temp to hire positions.
Okay
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILNovember 28, 2017
It is complex to rate this company since i worked through ASG, therefore i was an employee of ASG working at CTM. Being a contract to hire or temp worker has its ups and downs.
ASG Staffing
Restauration Hardware- Material Handler/ Receiver (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 22, 2017
ASG Staffing is an overall really good temp agency to work for, management in my opinion is great. ASG made things very simple and easy, I will forever be thankful for the opportunity.
overall
Payroll Specialist/ Office Administrator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bensenville, IL 60106October 12, 2017
The every day pace is quite fast but everyone still gives each other the space to get their duties done and done correctly. Each day has its own vibes but everyday is a good day.
Fun Workplace
Mover & Maker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2017
The workplace was a fast paced fun environment. The company really worked hard to place me with a company that would best fit me and the way i work. The hardest part about my job is having to run two machines at the same time by myself.
Productive fast paced enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 6, 2017
Its a fast paced friendly environment. You deal on the daily basis with clients and pontential working candidates. Dealing with clients is fun but can be stressful to fulfill their work needs but at the same time its a great challenge.
Pros
overtime
Cons
short break or no break during busy season
Average job
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILAugust 11, 2017
Average company thru Midwest, horrible management. Hours are okay. the have no room for advancement or pay raise. only good thing about is a stable job.
okay
Shipping Receiving, Material Handler,feeder (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILJuly 11, 2017
the staff was very polite and helpful ,although they do not have jobs all the time ,but when they do ,it is worth it ,good growing companies with benefits after their 90 day of working with the selected company
Learning Experience
Cookie factory (Former Employee) –  Berwyn, ILMay 4, 2017
I have learned to drive a forklift. I have learned to operate machines and more. It was a well learned work experience for me and i liked it. It made me love the job world even more.
All in all it is a great temp staffing agency.
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 8, 2017
I came in and filled out an application at ASG Staffing and started work the next week as soon as I took the drug test and my background check came back. It was a very fast process. I started work at Weathertech where I was a order picker/packer and mad $13.00 an hour.
Good place to work, very helpful people
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMarch 19, 2017
I pretty much do everything at the warehouse, from picking orders, to shipping and receiving. I pick special orders and can work in all the department's​.
Pros
It's a good place to work and I like all my co-workers
Cons
Don't pay enough
Fast-paced work environment
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILMarch 1, 2017
A.S.G Staffing is a family owned company with great benefits. It's a very demanding job and gets extremely busy at times, but the job is easy. Taking in applications and processing the applications onto the computer's database. As well as filing all hiring paperwork. Answering calls and helping workers as well as potential clients with information.
Friendly and Accessible
Labor Temp (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2016
Provided me with a personable environment with approachable staff and trainers that were always available. The work varied in intensity but was never intolerable and they were very accommodating when measuring distance and proximity to your residence. It taught me a variety of skills in warehousing for future career applications.
Pros
Great travel accommodations and great training staff
Cons
Physically intensive and low wages
Productive place
CRIB ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILAugust 20, 2016
The culture of this Company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing

They take care..
Give your payment on time.

They are honest about the work and price
Pros
quick respond and very courteous and quite professional
temp labor work
Warehouse Generalist (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 30, 2016
The job I keep was a job that always was there to have. There wasn't very hard labor, but you'll have to learn some of the computers and machines on the floor.
Pros
easy job always hard work.
Cons
made me want to do something more that isn't dull.
Very nice staff always willing to go above to help find jobs
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 18, 2016
I totally appreciate the company but it's only a temporary position and my comute is nearly 3 hours. I have no health insurance and can't receive vacation time because its temporary position.
Pros
I like the fact that staff is offered free samples
Cons
No 401k
Worked with wonderful people
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, ILApril 21, 2016
A typical day at work. I clock in and head to the forklift. I learned to load trucks with the forklift.Management is understanding and supportive. My coworkers are team players and very helpful.The hardest part is when I do not reach my goals I set for myself. The most enjoyable part is that we are all team players which makes each other job easier!
Pros
Good people to work for
Cons
There is no cons
work was stable and alot of it. Overtime mandatory
Forklift Operator - Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, IL 60440March 2, 2016
A wonderful place to work with this agencies. I enjoyed the work load also I was able to learn new skills. My time was spent handling materials and keeping the warehouse clean.
Pros
Free soda and coffee. Company events
Cons
healthcare was to costly
Gener Labor
Baker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 22, 2016
General Labor included clerical work, production, and etc. Jobs may or may not be temporary. Pay is negotiable. Employment came with benefits such as health benefit options.
Benefits
Cons
Job Distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.S.G. Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.