A.W. Companies, Inc.

A.W. Companies, Inc. Employee Reviews

A great work from home company
I love this job. I work with and for very supportive people. It's always positive and upbeat. The open door policy with our team leads and supervisors. People can advance as fast or as slow as they are comfortable with. You also get many learning opportunities to better perform your job. A really good company to work with.
Pros
Positve, supportive.
I would not recommend this company. They hype you up like you are doing an excellent job then fire the last hired, first fired. Don't pay enough.
I would give this company 2 out of 5 stars They will fire you at the drop of a hat. Not fond of a variety of colors on the team. Think I’m kidding? Check out the company pics.
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Not fond of a variety of ethniciities. Very limited here. Seems to be a revolving door.
Making Lives Better!
AW Companies puts its customers and employees first. Everyday the choose to do the right thing and make the lives of everyone around them better! I would recommend this company to fill your job openings. I also recommend them as an employer.
Great jobs, great management, pay is $11 a hour
Love working for AW. Just wish they paid better. I can’t live on 11.00 an hour. I have worked there for a year with no raise. I need to pay 100 a month for landline and high speed internet. Otherwise I love working there. Supervisors are super helpful and supportive. They really try and do whatever they can to help you succeed except pay a decent wage. Only complaint about aw
Productive and Collaborative
I love working at A.W., every day brings a new challenge. I get to work in a highly productive environment with my team to place as many qualified candidates as we can day in and day out.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at A.W. Companies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4