ABC Behavior

ABC Behavior Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
ABC Behavior is family owned and operated, meaning that the leadership team consist of multiple relationships, leaving one without recourse
A typical day consisted of providing ABA services to client's, implementing treatment plans designed by the BCBA, collecting data, and providing professional service.

I learned how to implement programs, conduct preference assessments, collect ABC data, follow and adhere to BIP, and the importance of accuracy and maintaining confidentiality.

Management, after my experience with a newly startup company that is family owned and operated my desire is to find employment with a well established organization that encompasses leadership that do not have dual relationships within the organization.

The workplace culture should be professional and equitable. Clear and concise communication is an essential component as well as consistency in directions, policies, and procedures.

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with paperwork.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing results, when a client masters a goal.
Pros
The initial experience was GREAT! I received support and the BCBA was engaging and available.
Cons
There was no place to turn when problems arose, I was subject to the views and opinions of others without an opportunity to defend myself.
Fun place to work, flexible hours, good pay.
I worked as many hours as I was able to work and am still at ABC Behavior. Those who are unreliable don't get new cases when they come up and those who are excellent get first choice of new clients when there are openings. Only con is that most hours are during the evenings and/or weekends so it's not so easy for those with families or kids at home.

Working with many people and different types of children can feel difficult if you don't feel comfortable with kids with severe needs, as you don't have the BCBA with you every session but only a few times a month, however they are always accessible and great at responding to emails and phone calls whenever needed.

I joined as a tech with a great starting salary and got a raise in just a few months with 30 hour work weeks with ability to do more as I had time since I joined a program and was being trained. I love working with parents and the kids and seeing the progress over time. I would highly recommend working here to anyone who loves high energy environments, the ability to learn and flexible hours.
Pros
Good community, flexibility, fun, fulfilling, relational
Cons
Drive time taking hours from the day, sometimes communication can be tricky, some people have a hard time managing the organizational side/technology/data
highly disorganized, poorly managed, characterized by inconsistent and ineffective efforts at improvement,
I found this to be a highly disorganized and dysfunctional organization infested with cronyism and nepotism. Management is sloppy and inconsistent. Lots of unnecessary stress and drama.
fun workplace
The work environment was super laid back and calming, however at times it could get hectic as well (but thats how every job is). The staff and management was spectacular, and my boss was amazing as well. I would 100% recommend anyone interested in the ABA field to work for ABC Behavior. The pay is good, the hours are flexible, and its a fun fulfilling job.
Pros
fun enviornment
Cons
Having to do data on paper then transferring the data to the internet, when it could be done from the internet faster.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABC Behavior?
Job seekers rely on your experience.