ABC Financial Services Employee Reviews

n/a
Remote Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 14, 2019
It was a great company to work for. I appreciated the team and the work environment The managers were nice as well. I would recommend this company to someome else
Company was more worried about following the script than providing excellence Customer Service.
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Work from homeMarch 6, 2019
It was a very stressful work environment and as Customer Service Reps we were underpaid. They work changed everyday and there seem to always be more work added to the workload.
Pros
Working from home.
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARFebruary 24, 2019
ABC is a 3rd party billing company. They work with different memberships. They are work from home for the most part. This is a good company to work for.
Very Good place to work
Administrative Operator (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARFebruary 21, 2019
Responsible for answering multi-line Interaction Client system for over 300 employees and appropriately routing incoming calls. Responsible for referring non-routine request from club members, club owners, vendors for information to appropriate personnel. Responsible for greeting and directing victors to their proper destination, keeping up with visitor logs and checking badges in and out. Responsible for receiving and distributing facsimile, Assist in working MS Tasks from Member Service with I740 system and Outlook over 100 a day as well as Bankruptcy paperwork for the members and
Club owners using I740 system. Assist with other administrative tasks as needed with a professional and neat customer facing representative.
No Comments
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARFebruary 14, 2019
Located in Sherwood Ar. Provides the opportunity to work remotely in several states, including Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina etc.
Client services
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeFebruary 10, 2019
Awesome company, I actually miss this job. Pay could be better but there was plenty of room for growth. I loved the split shifts they offered, huddle was always via Skype. Training was very hard but much needed.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Pay
Be prepared to get cursed out most calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 2, 2019
It was stressful and it really blows that you must take the cursing and disrespect on top of threats... They are so strict as well. Don't expect any emergency that comes to without pro or leave it you get an occurrence.
Pros
Work from home, weekends off
Cons
All else
Best Company Hands Down
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  ArkansasDecember 11, 2018
I love working for abc Financial. Certainly life changing! I been here for 7 months now and I must say I'm not leaving no time soon. My supervisor is amazing !
Low stress and fast paced
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVE (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 16, 2018
I feel as though ABC is a great place to work. If you enjoy customer service and a fast-paces atmosphere. I feel is thought he pay could be a little more competitive however.
Worst Company to work for
Director of Operations Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AROctober 31, 2018
Never worked for a company where they focus solely on how bad people do versus focusing on celebrating success. Also, never worked for a company that openly belittles and bullies their employees and see it as a way to motivate them to perform better.
Cutthroat environment
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  ArkansasOctober 4, 2018
Don't ask questions and do not seek clarification on anything. It will be misinterpreted. You are expected to be a brick wall and a robot that nods your head yes or else become a number in their extremely high turnover rate.Their supervisors must leave their personal feelings at the door upon clocking in. The "friends atmosphere" leaves room for favor and discrimination.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
High turnover, Mixed information, Immoral business practices, encourage lying to customers, encourage misleading new hires, billing system is a con job
Needs new management
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARSeptember 21, 2018
The company lacks empathy for its' employers but requests the employees to have it for the callers. They do not have a beneficial structure when it comes to taking time off which is why their overturn rate is one of the highest I have known to date. This company is constantly hiring to fire. The pay is too low for the amount of work they require. Training is difficult and full of information. Again pay does not compensate for work required. Most callers are angry because they're constantly being lied to by the gyms this company does billing for.
Pros
Work at home opportunity
Cons
Needs etter management, paid vacation and sick time
hard company to please
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 19, 2018
they want their employees to refrain from using words, like however, well, for example because it sounds abrupt to the customer. They are not addaptive to the southern lingo, the way we talk. The health insurance is not great. The managers micro manages in a wrong way. My experience there was awful.
Pros
monday thru friday job with weekends off
Cons
too strict on the verbiage for a southern worker, they don't like words like; however, for example, These are people who don't understand southern lingo, also the health insurance was not great, promotion from within was very difficult.
cut throat
Bilingual French Billing Consultant (Former Employee) –  ArkansasAugust 14, 2018
unreal expectations from employees and employees are promised raises they do not end getting when it was mentioned during the hiring process. very disappointing.
HOME CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARAugust 3, 2018
This job is a work from home job. The hours are from M-F 6am-9pm. You get weekends off. The training was a no nonsense kind of training. If you even missed one day you would be sooo behind because of all of the material they cover in one day. The training is on video chat and you have to pass some tests to move on to the next part of training. If you didn't pass you were fired on the spot.The whole staff is very friendly and accommodating. My boss was a real sweet supervisor. I think the only thing I didn't like is talking to some of the members about their monthly gym memberships being passed due. Some people just don't understand simple math. Which I don't get but that's neither here or there. You made some collection calls to the members. OUT of 100 plus calls you made to someone about them being past due. You probably only speak to 2 or 3 people. No one ever picks up their phone. But overall this was a great place to work.
Pros
Work from home, staff, benefits, raises, work only M-F
Cons
The system is really old from like year 2000
Work place with free gym membership
Member/Client Service/ Mail Processing/SUP/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 25, 2018
Abc financial is a friendly place to work. Everyone is always smiling and in good spirit makes you really not want to have a bad day at work. I started off in office and eventually worked from home which was more exciting.
Pros
You are able to work from home
Cons
You don't get a chance to interact with your fellow coworkers due to working from home
Productive but fun
Reporting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 19, 2018
ABC encourages work friendships to help you get through the rough patches. They help you advance your career and provide any training necessary for your current or future jobs.
You Can Work From Hone
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 7, 2018
You have the ability to work from home. However when it comes to the job you have to have tough skin. You are not able to hang up on customers who bash you. You are sort of like a collection company. You call members who are past due. Our biggest client Planet Fitness does not like for us to do anything with the member's accounts yet they send their member's to us when there is a problem and we cannot help them. It is a very fast paced environment. With a split shift you pretty much work all day. You have mandatory shift bids every June and December. You get great benefits. No sick time or vacation time. No discount on gym memberships. The maximum you can get from working just as a normal worker is $14 an hour. However, if they do not set you up with that training you are stuck at $11.50. Training is easy and the only thing that is constant at this job is change.
Pros
Work from home, benefits
Cons
Hourly wage, customer attitude, and minimal promotions
Management was loyal to mid managers
East Coast Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Bolivia, NCMay 31, 2018
Loved every minute of the job. The organization was very professional and the culture revolved around family, trust, and professionalism. It was disappointing that they had to do a overall restructure.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Travel
At least you work from home.
Csr (Former Employee) –  ArkansasMay 27, 2018
While the training is fairly easy. I don’t believe that it actually helps prepare you to be on the phones. The system they use is very old school , which can sometimes make it more complicated to navigate when on the calls, which they expect you to finish on 5 mins. They say they have 1k+ agents, I don’t believe. The call value is ridiculous. I have worked at other call centers and let me tell you I have never literally had phone calls from the moment I clock in to when I left. The QA grading scale is done by an automated system so you have to hit marks that as a human being can be a little tricky (you can’t give your own flare). For the pay the calls aren’t worth it.
Pros
At home.
Cons
The calls and rules.