ABC Financial Services Employee Reviews

Productive but fun
Reporting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 19, 2018
ABC encourages work friendships to help you get through the rough patches. They help you advance your career and provide any training necessary for your current or future jobs.
You Can Work From Hone
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 7, 2018
You have the ability to work from home. However when it comes to the job you have to have tough skin. You are not able to hang up on customers who bash you. You are sort of like a collection company. You call members who are past due. Our biggest client Planet Fitness does not like for us to do anything with the member's accounts yet they send their member's to us when there is a problem and we cannot help them. It is a very fast paced environment. With a split shift you pretty much work all day. You have mandatory shift bids every June and December. You get great benefits. No sick time or vacation time. No discount on gym memberships. The maximum you can get from working just as a normal worker is $14 an hour. However, if they do not set you up with that training you are stuck at $11.50. Training is easy and the only thing that is constant at this job is change.
Pros
Work from home, benefits
Cons
Hourly wage, customer attitude, and minimal promotions
Management was loyal to mid managers
East Coast Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Bolivia, NCMay 31, 2018
Loved every minute of the job. The organization was very professional and the culture revolved around family, trust, and professionalism. It was disappointing that they had to do a overall restructure.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Travel
At least you work from home.
Csr (Former Employee) –  ArkansasMay 27, 2018
While the training is fairly easy. I don’t believe that it actually helps prepare you to be on the phones. The system they use is very old school , which can sometimes make it more complicated to navigate when on the calls, which they expect you to finish on 5 mins. They say they have 1k+ agents, I don’t believe. The call value is ridiculous. I have worked at other call centers and let me tell you I have never literally had phone calls from the moment I clock in to when I left. The QA grading scale is done by an automated system so you have to hit marks that as a human being can be a little tricky (you can’t give your own flare). For the pay the calls aren’t worth it.
Pros
At home.
Cons
The calls and rules.
Abc
Desktop Support Administrator III (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 22, 2018
ABC is a great place to build confidence. This place challenges you and pushes you to limits you didn't think you could reach. The company is so face paced though that it doesn't give some people in certain roles time to fully develop.
Excellent Company
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 17, 2018
Great training, best I've ever had with any company. They provide all the equipment you need to work from home. Great incentives program and always room to advance.
Pros
Incentives, Advancement Opportunities, Great Training
Cons
Fast Paced, Rude Customers, Strict Call Ratings
This was some time ago
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 14, 2018
Its been so long since i worked here. Im sure the most of the terrible managers are gone by now. I did like the free gym membership they provided. The place is secure, we had to enter with badges to get in the door.
Would Not work here
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 7, 2018
They need more man power for the amount of calls that this call center takes. They don't pay there reps well, and the parking is horrible. I would not work there.
Good company
Manager/Supervisor Data Processing (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 27, 2018
Good place to work. Very driven environment. Just sold last year so not sure what the culture will be like moving forward. Would recommend the IT department for sure.
Stressfull
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 24, 2018
Very demanding. Lot of pressure. You'll get I fired if you don't perform to their standards.

Training was fun.They give bonuses for those who perform well
Great, growing comoany!
Computer Technician/Software Support (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 2, 2018
Fond memories of my employment with ABC Financial. Great people to work with, and for. Plenty of challenges, good benefits, and room to advance. ABC has been a phenomenal success story over the past 30 years.
Pros
People, opportunity, benefits
Very busy. High volume
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 30, 2018
Constant multiple interactions with unnecessary call requirements from log in to log out. Turn over pretty high for tech support. Decent pay but high stress
Pros
It's work
Cons
Very busy, high turnover
nothing
Remote Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Clarkston, GAMarch 27, 2018
i have nothing to say about this job. There was nothing really positive about working at this place besides it being based from home. The hours and management were horrible.
This was the worst job of my life!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 23, 2018
I wouldn't recommend abc to my worst enemy and can't believe they are still in business! I worked with this company for 3 long yrs and never got a raise because of my talk time. Never!!!! I had numerous emails from both club owners and membes on my exceptional customer service but that didn't matter. Pto is a joke and if their system fails u have to use ur pto or u don't get paid! I still cringe when I think of this place! Stay away!
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Everything!!
mistakes in the past will continue to hunt you no matter what
Customer Service Representative (Work from Home (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, AR 72120March 14, 2018
Corrective action does not expire so it will just escalate once caught by your supervisor. Supervisor will only speak with you when you have done wrong.
Pros
work from home, work time schedule
Cons
old school system, supervisor management below par, stressful environment, will affect your health big time
Excellent Place to Work
Receptionist/MS (miscellanous) Tasks (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 12, 2018
The atmosphere and level of support for employees at ABC Financial Services in unparalleled. Management was easy to work with and for. Any issues that did arise were quickly and adequately addressed. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the people there.
Fast paced and prepare to learn and advance
Remote bi lingual customer care rep (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 11, 2018
This job is an excellent work from home and well paying job for Bi linguals. The job is not hard especially if you work from home as long as you treat it as a real job. The ones that struggle with attendance are the ones that do not respect as real job. I will be almost 5 years and have done several positions. Management has even flown me to headquarters. Very positive experience and family oriented.
Pros
Work from home or work in pjs a lot to learn so keeps you on your toes
Cons
fast paced if your not quick to learn not for you, must treat as a rea job to avoid attendance issues
Challenging
Associate (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMarch 3, 2018
High expectations with little to no direction or guidance. Vague initiatives with strict consequences.................................................
Horrible Job
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REP (Former Employee) –  Home BasedFebruary 28, 2018
This place was horrible. Hands down the worst experience of my life. I dreaded every second of the day when I was on duty with ABC. The only thing that was a plus is the fact that I was able to work from home. Even after 5 weeks of training and the hardest tests ever, you still are not prepared to handle the calls. Once training is over, you are thrown into an environment of live calls from irate gym employees who will yell and curse at you if you can't immediately resolve their issues. Way too much stress for someone who is new to the help desk environment.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Everything else
my experiece
Member Services Rep/clerk (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARFebruary 14, 2018
Working here was exciting. There was a relaxed and fun environment. The bonus earned for exceeding expectations was excellent. Honestly I have considered going back several times.
Pros
work enviroment
Cons
pay