ABC MANAGEMENT

ABC MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

It' was a great company before they hired the PM( M.H) in DC. Mgt in Ohio doesnt listen to you when you make grievances. Run if MH is still is there.
Pros
Co-workes and residents
Cons
Upper managemt does not listen to lower level staff and their compliants serious, no room for growth for SC's, only two properties in DC, PM in DC, and SC's are forgotten about.
The director of operations is fabulous! She is a strong leader who cares about her staff. After that the supervisors do not return your emails when you ask them for help. The owners are good people too.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
High cost for insurance
Great company to work for. Lots of learning and commitment from regional. Team members from other communities are great support system. Love my career with ABC MANAGEMENT
Pros
Opportunities to grow
Cons
Na
All in all it is a good company to work for. They treated me with respect and encouraged creativity. I enjoyed the years I worked for them. The pay could have been better.
Rocky River, Ohio are in reliable employees if an accident happens there. I would never have my elderly family go there. A lot of people smoke there also always taking smoking breaks. Employees do not take their breaks it’s just taken out of the check . I felt very uncomfortable working there everyone who work there was very clicky and all into their own group. There was one activity assistant that was way too flirty with the manager and the manager was very flirty with the activity assistant there I felt very uncomfortable they didn’t talk very professionally with the employees there and if there is an accident with one of the employees and you call it on the. walkie no one comes there on reliable people there
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I thought it was a very average experience as a leasing agent. Although I was paid for each apartment I leased out, I do not think the quality of the units were that good to expet a high sales volume.
I enjoyed working here..i had to relocate 72 minutes away...but The Normandy Assistant Living..is a wonderful atmosphere to work within. The manager was compassionate fair and always took care of her employees if there was something wrong shed always be there to listen and try to resolve situations to the best of her ability. All the residents were great to work for. I would definitely recommend working here
I was only there a short time but I got to meet some really awesome people. Unfortunately things are a bit unorganized and I felt it. I didn't feel like anyone cared to check me or help me since I was new. They kind of left me to figure out some things on my own. If you aren't a seasoned property manager, it's not worth the effort .
HORRIBLE work environment!!!Management plays favorites. Does not care about employees or the needs of the resident or property. The current property manager is worthless as is a horrible representation of ABC.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Everything about the company
This job is for those who like other people and can handle the day to day stress of people that come to the office with major attitudes about paying rent. You have to be strong willed and have a strong attitude when it comes to collecting rent and when it comes to evictions.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
mean people
Very good place to work. I enjoyed working with my maintenance staff all the way to the corporate office.They allowed me to have great parties for the residents. The residents enjoyed those events.
Pros
Friendly environment
Performed framing, brick and concrete work, rough-in and finish carpentry, plumbing, electrical, drywall, roofing repairs..i learned about boilers at ABC...
Something new everyday challenging position people were friendly to a certain degree. Location okay but traffic was fairly light to moderate. Was there for 13 years
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I had the best time working with the residents. The day is never planned. The culture is diverse. I enjoyed working with each and every resident. I knew all of there names.
Pros
Great Residents
Cons
Based out in OHIO
I truly enjoyed working for this company, wish that the circumstances were different so that I could return. Different day every hour.
Pros
residents
Cons
onsite management
An experience to remember, and a lifetime of friends to always refer back to. Would never go back to work for this company.
Pros
Residents
Cons
A typical day at work would consist of cleaning and maintaining all grounds. Go through and fulfill all service maintenance requests. Inventory all that was done throughout the day.
A typical day at ABC Management detailed me handling service calls dealing with any Plumbing issues, water htr installs,drain clean, groundworks, home inspections anything dealing with Plumbing
ABC taught me a lot yet they put the wrong person in place to run the organization as for the Director of Operations. If you are not strong willed , I would not recommend you apply for a job here.
This company is has been great with allowing me to learn Hud policies and procedures. Ensured that I have become a certified occupancy specialist. A typical day consist of extensive customer service. Leasing and renting Annual Certifications Daily supervision on Maintenance staff. Most enjoyable part of my job is giving someone a key to their new home. I love helping people and feel that my job is complete when I make a customer happy. The hardest part is when I have to turn someone away or cannot help an individual.
Pros
Training
Cons
work environment
I enjoyed my position with ABC MANAGEMENT because I had the opportunity to work with Senior Citizens in a independent living 380 unit complex. It was a very loving work place which required patience, tolerance and respect for the residents. Management was excellent because they really cared about the property, grounds, staff and the residents. My co-workers and I was really a great team because the residents safety and living conditions were our main concern. The hardest part of the job was establishing relationships with each individual resident and returning to work to find out some one had passed. The most enjoyable part was just making someone happy.
Pros
Working with the elderly.
Cons
Long Hours, Recertification Paper work
  1. Employee Reviews