Play YouTube video button

ABC Supply Co. Inc Employee Reviews

United States690 reviews
Featured review
ABC Supply Co. Inc selected this as a representative review
amazing company to work for
all in all ABC supply is by far the best company i have ever worked for. With the people that work there the benefits it provides, this company is definitely a company to end up making a career out of and retiring from. You start from the bottom, work your way up and you could be running your own branch if you put in the hard work and dedication. Amazing company through and through, all in all wonderful people. Get to interact and get close with your contractors, your drivers and your inside guys and gals. Get your foot in the door and trust me never leave. You go places with this company amazing amazing amazing!!!!
Pros
everything they'll work with you on it all
Cons
i don't have any to be honest
Load and unload trucks with roof supplies
good company to work for would also recommend to anyone looking for a good and fair job. They are always willing to show you the ropes and help you lean as needed
Never had an issue
Jobs can be tough.. not made from every man.. all in all not a bad place to work.. have to work in heat plus walk roofs.. management cares for employees
Unless you're desperate for a job, don't do it
My biggest problem with this job is management and pay. Management will work you in your grave just to please customers and never pay you close to what you're worth. You're expected to be a CDL driver and manually put 60 pounds shingles on steep roofs. 60 pounds doesn't sound bad until you have 120 bundles per job with 4 jobs a day and one's a two-story 12 pitch. All while making 17 an hour
the lower positions are treated like slaves
if your not in the clique your not going anywhere, you will be used, abused and worked like a hebrew slave, and if you get injured on the job get a lawyer cause the will deny you everything, you will have to take them to court to get a paycheck, be advised it takes 90 days to go to court, THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR.!!!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
good job
it a good job to for and as the ability to grow in the company and work your way up the ladder and can become manager one day and possibly retire one day down the road
Great company with security and protection.
I like working here, the work is hard but it’s construction you expect that. The people are great we take care of each other. There are lots of perks, they have worked with my schedule well, but they do require a certain amount of effort in return.
Abc Supply Co.
Start of everyday would have a production meeting, so people know what the numbers and work to be proformed that day. Maintained a clean and productive work area.
Great
I loved working for the company, the manager at my store was awesome and so were the other employees. Great family, friendly work place environment. Overall great work place.
Okay
It's a good company with good benefits they just dont have fare managment skills got worte up for call out sick and I had sick days and personal days
great place to work
Excellent Management Team enjoyable environment to excell in your career. Working and earning around the clock, stands behind safety in everything, really great place to work.
Respect, Opportunity
I have been in sales my adult life. I have worked for a few company's in that time all in the building materials sector. By far Abc Supply Co is the very best. The respect they show to the customer AND the employees is fantastic. There is no better company. With the size and locations all across the USA the opportunity for growth and advancement is only limited by what you want to do. The take pride in America and family
Great Company Culture
Job can be difficult at times, as a driver you are expected to assist the warehouse in your down time and will be lifting and handling heavy material often. The people are great and the workplace can be a lot of fun, there is opportunity to advance if you are interested and work hard.
Fun and productive and traveled a lot
Going from house to house and leaning how to roof load.We would play pin pong on are brake time.I like it when they would bring tacos for our morning safety meetings.The hardest part of the job was all the heavy lifting.I always enjoyed the company of my fellow coworkers as we would drive from house to house.
Working with this company was great!
Working at the Sam Houston Parkway N was great. I learned a lot there. I got along with everyone. The work was easy and I felt very welcomed when I got there.
a lot of daily travel and chaos
I enjoyed the work, i however did not agree with some of the companies ethics and business procedures. Employees were not valued in most aspects which made it hard to plan for other events after expected work hours.
Pros
Plenty of work to keep your day busy
Cons
You never had consistent crews or helpers.
Love the work environment, Always learning new things, Customers are always friendly, Build friendship with customer and with employers, having a great bond with everyone
Bad
Never wants to give raises.They never give credit o the good job you do.Very heavy job.you wake up sore the next day.Dont work here you won’t like it.Supervior is no good.
awesome
Great place to work. Get you into shape. Taught me a lot about roofing. Like all the different shingles there are. And windows, and doors. Great place to work just need more pay.
Decent pay an flexible scheduling. What they preach on safety doesnt always come through in daily work requirements. Big differences in exempt and non exempt employee pay.
Crane operator
Great work environment! Good leadership very great place to work at all around. Nice people. Very thorough on safety rules and regulations. Treated employees very well!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Supply Co. Inc. Our community is ready to answer.