ABC Supply Co. Inc Employee Reviews

OK place to work in Beloit
BA (Current Employee) –  Beloit, WISeptember 18, 2018
There are some really great departments and managers, there are also some that forget that people have lives outside of the building. The company is focused on the branches and truly strives to be the biggest in the industry. Sometimes they forget the value of the people in the corporate office because we do not create sales.
Good Company but missed my family
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Savage, MNSeptember 13, 2018
I enjoyed working there but not working such long hours and weekends. Wanted more time with family. Busy, fast-paced job dealing with customers. Year round work for drivers.
Franchise Like Operation - Tent Stakes Pulled at Any Time!
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 11, 2018
Although it's a large corporation with big numbers, be careful which location. This particular location had a handful of employees when I started, less now. I applied for an Inside Sales position. Total "bait and switch" to Warehouse Supervisor and ended up with Loader due to employee exodus. ALL IN ONE WEEK! Poor Inventory/Materials Management with no product designation what so ever in the warehouse much less any kind of technology.
Pros
Large Corporation
Cons
Large Corporation
ABC Supply is a good place to work for the most part.
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 10, 2018
ABC has many locations across the United States. They offer full time benefits and paid time off. Many of our locations are very large and busy providing or a good bonus in the next year.
Pros
provide benefits
Cons
advancement potential is not there.
fast paced, lots of work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 5, 2018
good place to work, lots of work available, lots of hours, good managers, hardest part of the job was the weather, the best was great benefits and pay
Pretty good place to work.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 2, 2018
Ok place to work at if your're just starting out in the CDL field. BENEFITS are very good the payroll is not the great for the type of work you do but you can maintain it until you find something else.
Good Company
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 31, 2018
ABC Supply is a good company. Management is given a great deal of freedom to make decisions. For an employee, this means that the direct managers have the ability to make the experience positive or negative.
Great place
Receiving Technician/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Apollo Beach, FLAugust 30, 2018
I really enjoyed this job, the only thing I was not happy about is they said 6 months for your raise job review and I never got that. The people were great though, everyone got along for the most part and we enjoyed each other
Abc supply
Building materials sales (Former Employee) –  Sanford, MIAugust 28, 2018
Good company to work for, there is a need for better training. Excellent product mix,freedom to find new products to sell to increase market share. Overall working to better the community
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Stress and dont care bout ur family just theres
Deliveey local (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 27, 2018
Theyp play favorites the DSM likes u until uade a mistake then he finds his new favorite and treat everyone disrespectfully my daughter had an emergency at the hospital they wanted me to take another load out before I could go.
Pros
Free lunch on friday
Cons
Manager thinks u owe him
I Get To Do What I Do Best Every Day
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Beloit, WIAugust 27, 2018
ABC Supply allows me to do what I do best every day. I work with a team of people who care about what they do and are always looking for ways to move the organization forward. I have autonomy in my work and my ideas are heard. I know that when I come to work, I am making a difference. I'm recognized for my contributions. The culture at ABC is inclusive and collaborative. We definitely work hard, no matter the role, but we have fun, celebrate our successes, and focus on hitting our goals.
Pros
Autonomy to make decisions, ability to try new things, great people to work with
Cons
Hard work is required. That's not a con for me, but may be for some.
good place
CDL Class A Driver Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXAugust 25, 2018
good palce to work for. management was awesome the supervisor help you out a lot. if u needed help with any thing they willing to help u out good place overall
Great great place to work
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Nlr, ARAugust 22, 2018
Great great place to work...they take care of their employees. probably the best job ever had. great managers....................................................
Long hours in the summer, decent pay, career black hole
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Savage, MNAugust 21, 2018
Overall its an OK place to work, management styles vary greatly branch to branch the managers create their own little worlds. The biggest down side is it is a career black hole, advancements will be promised but it is quickly forgotten. The only way up in a branch is the manager position and I have heard that corporate is just as bad.
Pros
decent pay, extra hours, free lunches, free clothes
Cons
Little or no career advancement
People oriented
Driver / Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FL 33461August 16, 2018
I would recommend ABC to people who don't mind going out working in the Sun or let alone working in the warehouse you can okay somewhat laid-back job if you're not afraid of heights or being on rooftops it's okay
Busy at times but great environment to work in
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 15, 2018
Be ready to work at a fast pace but then you get a break. Good Buchner of guys to work around and can move up in the company with some help and training.
Great work experience
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, COAugust 13, 2018
Great work experience learned a lot great benefits the management is great typical work day work everyday hard no less the hardest part about my job was the Heat
Poor mangement
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARAugust 9, 2018
I was told they hadn't had a lay off in 10 years, I guess things changed I was laid off.. would not recommend no one to go work there! It has poor communication skills etc..
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor communcation skills, and will lay off
Worked
Clerical Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIAugust 5, 2018
Worked with others. Polite ppl worked to take care of children and pay my bills. Worked one weekend out of the month. Haven't worked there in years so ita may have changed since i was there.
Pros
30 minutes breaks
Cons
Short breaks
cool
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXAugust 5, 2018
Fun place to work.
Super hot all the time, ABC is only worried about any kind of air movement for the inside, while warehouse monkeys get dehydrated most days.
Pros
cool people
Cons
hot

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Supply Co. Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about