ABC Warehouse logo
ABC Warehouse

ABC Warehouse Employee Reviews in Pontiac, MI

Ok place to work

Good environment, fun, friendly, place to work. Good pay, paid weekly.. a great place for high school students to start work. A part-time job that's not bad for anyone just pay attention listen.

The People

If I were to secretly film the ABC Warehouse crew members and all their workplace shenanigans and created a reality TV show on what goes on day to day, I would get millions.

Used to be a great company

This used to be a great company to work at. Now with the new controller it is a miserable place to work at. She doesnt listen to anyone nor care about anyone but her own career. She takes credit for everyone else's hard work, she makes changes without total understanding of our system, she treats people like they are beneath her.

Pleasant atmosphere

Employees and management are very pleasant. The atmosphere is not stressful. Good work ethics. Management is flexible and willing to work with unexpected life events.

Fast pace no break until lunchtime

They pay to little for what you do. Very little training. The Warehouse has to much product which makes it hard to pick. Worked Four years without a raise. They stacked refrigerators Four high, stoves five high, dishwashers eight high, washers and dryers six high. Everything is so close makes it hard to pick

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Family Oriented

Great working environment for someone who is looking for a secure safe job. Family oriented. Older staff, so if your young and ambitious it may be a little too laid back.

Pros

Family Oriented

Cons

Not Enough Diversity within staff

Do my work and get out of here

Days starts with the regular workers getting coffee and sitting in a chair for 30 mins to and 60 chatting, The whole time the actually WORKING clients are there, we are fighting to get our work done with all the laziness, I got most of my work done but of course there would be some mess-up that we had to search out all the problems for, I was ready to go home soon a I never knew what to do or who to do it, Ans we were never privy to any information.

Pros

Easy work, problem-solving, I LOVED my job

Cons

20+ years "RAN" the whole place, Lots of backstabbing, against who was there longest, No guidance

not enough pay

only work here if you are willing to be broke all the time. Only pays minumum wage for lots of work. If you are in sales you get paid commision only. good luch

dont bother

Ive worked for abc my whole adult life and ive managed to get nowhere they seem to enjoy keeping there employees on welfare or struggling

Pros

Cons

they dont give raises, they play favorites

Good place to work overall

The work is not hard, hours are flexible. It is sufficient- but no room for growth. I was able to work here for 8+ years, but am now looking to advance.

Jobs at ABC Warehouse

in Pontiac, MI
See more jobs

great place to learn

The time spend at ABC thought me several different things evolved in the logistics of a company. Now I am looking for a place that I will be able to put what I have learned to use along with pick up new methods.

Pros

good enviroment

Nice work

I loved working here at ABC Warehouse. My daily duties changed as I worked Advertising Department. Worked closely with the Advertising Supervisor. Worked well, everyone was nice and knowledgeable. only issue I had was my Supervisor in the Advertising department was very unprofessional. Wanted to know all about personal information, tired to start altercations between people. All the other supervisors in other departments are really nice.

20 years at ABC Warehouse

Poor management structure. Many lazy employees that creates extra work for those that work. Lots of backstabbing, deceit, and drama from within the company (includes management). Wasteful spending and no enticements for employees that already are mostly underpaid based on job position. This company is stuck in a profitable mindset from early 2000, but has bleed funds since 2008. They use outdated tech and are not open to new ideas to help the company reduce spending. There is no communication from upper management to lower management to employee, nor any compromises. ABC Warehouse only cares to turn a profit for the 6 figure controllers/managers and not for their employees that average 20-30k per year.

Pros

Easy jobs

Cons

No Structure and lots of childishness from workers.

Great Place to work.

I loved working at ABC Warehouse. It was a 40 hour a week job, I had my own cubicle, and I like doing data entry. It was always something to do, and every week I ran checks for warranty claims.

Pros

great people to work with

Cons

not many people buying appliances

moving appliances

great people to work with as well as having a different experience every day

was a great place at one time but is going down hill fast

Once was an excellent company to work for but over the past years has went down hill. Management is untrained properly so shifts are not properly run. employees are allowed to be consistently late for work and when they are at work they are allowed to take more breaks than jobs completed . Company claims that they are fulltime but the only time you get 40 hours is for two months which is during Christmas time. Benefits suck insurance gets worse every year but cost you more. Company also used to offer raises but has since suspended their pay increase program.

Pros

employee discount program

Cons

no raises poor insurance

Fun Place

Fun and enjoyable place to work. Most of the employees are friendly and helpful.

Csr

Handled difficult customers, proof read ad's, sent out the advertisement to the proper state and store. Handled disgruntled customers by phone and by letter.Unfortunately this was a 'temp job' so I wasn't there for a long period of time to comment on what I actually learned. I got faster at typing!Management was good, enjoyed working with both my direct supervisor as well as the main supervisor.My co-workers were very helpful and kind and I enjoyed them immensely.At this job it wasn't hard. Maybe getting to know their way of doing things, but again I caught on very quickly.The employees and the work itself, it was fun coloring the ads and proofreading them and making sure they got to the right place.

Pros

didn't work there long enough to enjoy any "pros" per se

Cons

the short period of timei worked there i didn't have any 'cons'.

The hardest part is the co-workers

This place is just not a right fit for me anymore. There are alot of strong personalities that work here. It is an Old Boys Club atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABC Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

1.6
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
1.2Career Opportunities
1.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight