ACS solutions

ACS solutions Employee Reviews

My department was terminated because the job was moved off-shore. Training was adequate and I picked up the job quickly. No room for advancement, no recognition for a job well done.
Pros
Work from home
Was a great place to work! Pay was horrible but that was about the only thing that was bad about it. I had coworkers i loved and very understanding upper management.
Great company to work for, the company gives you room to grow. I managers are very patient with you to learn the materials, for growth. I wish the lunches were longer.
The management tried to make it a decent place to work. There were incentives for being on time and asking all the questions prompted on your calls. They would do movie days, free popcorn,snow cones and cotton candy.. they would have carnival days to try to bring up Morral... however if people in your department called off you were stuck in a high call volume ALL DAY.. pay was decent, and the health insurance was good
Pros
Benefits/pto
Cons
Being able to get your day off and 60-70 calls a day nonstop
I enjoyed weekly presentationss meetings with CEO"$ of companies explaining their Bookkeeping,. With it beeing a small company I enjoyed working with both CEO's of the company. My seadlines, deliverables, and presentations to clients were acceptable.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Customer service jobs. Temp assignments that last 3-12 months. Really good for online students. Lots of overtime. Phone time will be extremely busy then completely slow. Some floor leads are great, many were micro managers!
i didn't like staying at a computer ll day it became a little boring and redundant. i wasn't really good at sales calls and stuff.. if u are an aggressive salesman this is the job for you
Pros
sit down
Cons
staying in one place
Customer service very relaxing like the pace that we work sometimes stressful but I love it there was no pressure management was always there to help you regardless of how busy they would be
Very flexible company to work for. Non stressful work environment. Management was cool and very understanding. Worked at my own pace as long as the job got done. Opportunity to work all throughout the warehouse.
This is an excellent collection of high quality minded workers and managers balanced by a sales department with a complete disregard for policies, procedures and processes, and most importantly, a basic inability to sell anything.
Pros
Dedicated operations team
Cons
Sales are so weak that the company often can't cover payroll
company closed down. I was working with customers with there phone bills
I loved my job at ACS Solutions . I learned alot while working there met alot of cool people. I didnt like the way management worked and I think I got fired over nothing but overall If I had to go back I would just in a different department.
Overall the company is ideal for a high school student. It starts off great with monthly bonuses and overtime but if you make it past 90 days everything changes. The job is made more difficult because of the constant miscommunications and unprofessionalism.
Pros
monthly bonuses
Cons
short breaks, you can only use the restroom during your break