ADP Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,294 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOCarlos A. Rodriguez
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryHuman Resources & Staffing
What would you say about your employer?
What am I looking for in a job. My answer was I want to be challenged but also paid adequately for that challenge. :)
What is you biggest weakness / strength? Name one good thing and one bad thing your previous boss might say about you. Why do you want to work at ADP? Tell me about yourself. What skills would you like to improve upon? The interview consists of a lot of behavioral-type questions regarding situations you've been in and how you handled them.
What did I know about garnishments
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at ADP?Published on May 24, 2021