ADP Resource

ADP Resource Employee Reviews

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at ADP Resource is great. No issues with management in regards to doctors appointments, life crisis, mental health, or your children. They are very understanding.
Enjoyed working with everyone. Everyone would go to great lengths to help if you needed anything. Very few roadblocks in completing work that did not last long once they were identified.
ADP Resource is actually going away. Resource teams will now work under the Comp Services team selling on the Workforce Now platform. There are lots of changes currently however ADP is a great company to work for.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Not much structure and training is taken lightly.
ADP is definitely a company where you can move around and are encouraged to try new positions and grow. You can spend your lifetime career here. Most people are very friendly and want to help you. It's a very collaborative place. Everyone's voice is respected and can give input
Pros
Stability
I love my job. The work/life balance is very lovely. My only concern is that I absolutely DETEST commission based jobs. Other than that I would recommend it to anyone, especially new college grads.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Fast Paced role, with complete visibility and accountability. The work/life balance is challenging. Position is home based however you will have more than enough work to stay glued to your chair. There are several priorities to juggle, including internal and external stakeholder communications and a decent amount of admin type work. The culture is very apparent and those that thrive should be interested in working long hours.
Great place to work, but it can be stressful at the same time. With traffic in the ATL, the location became too far for me after I've relocated. Overall ADP is a wonderful company to work for.
I have enjoyed the opportunity to work for a company like ADP. The experience that I have gained from this role is invaluable. There are few opportunities like the entry level PSR position, that so efficiently introduce employees to the industry.
Pros
Good benefits, ample PTO, great team
Cons
Extremely broad scope of responsibility, high turnover
Interesting organization to work for that challenge the individual to manage the multiple systems, processes, and maintain an exemplary customer service base with clients and co-workers.
The department teams generally make an effort to encourage one another to get ready for another days work because sometimes "getting the job" done can be like being on Wall street when it comes to meeting payroll deadlines, and client compliances. The office morale isn't very strong with organizational integrity which can be challenging. Some of the co-workers were very helpful. The hardest part of the job was finding that nitch, making my place within the organization. The most gratifying part about the job was assisting and helping our clients.
Pros
The opportunity to help others and grow
Cons
Organizational's focus to stay on task in going for the common goal.
Fantastic company to work for... as a new employee you receive lots of training to be able to advance quickly and knowledgeably. ADP has taught me to perfect my multi-tasking skills in a fast paced environment that is positive and energetic. My co-workers are consummate professionals and it is a joy working with them in a team setting! We work hard to be able to support each other in whatever way possible to be able to also support our clients.
  1. Employee Reviews