40 per week and Could work at home when needed to. Flexible hours also.
Typical hours. 8:30-5:30
It depends on the clients locatin. If they are in Central time-you will have 9-6 or 9:30-6:30 shift. Your day is gone by the time you get off. You never leave on time as a PSS.
What can an experience I need to have for work at ADP?
Depends on your role. In general most of the people are working between 09:00 AM and 5:30 PM. For example in international oriented roles or sales roles there are opportunities to work from home and have more flexibility!
Overtime, overtime, and more overtime work.
The working hours were excellent because you had flexibility.
Working hours are very straight forward, always helping resolve issues, assisting the clients with payrolls, taxes managing their accounts.
Long hours its sales....can be shorter days but you wont advance.
Long and there required travel.
- What is the interview process like at ADP?19 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at ADP?18 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ADP?11 people answered
- Do they drug test9 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of ADP?9 people answered
- Once you are hire did you have first an orientation and inmediately the training start.9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at ADP? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of ADP about how to improve it?8 people answered
- How often do raises occur at ADP?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ADP?8 people answered