Being micromanaged by a CRE with 0 HR experience in Aurora and no other teams (benefits, payroll, learning, etc.....) responding timely to clients. It's more like a popularity contest than a corporate work environment. Not allowed to hold other departments accountable.
Being micromanaged by an unqualified CRE in Aurora. Horrible.
Management is not managing
Having to prove yourself every day, always looking over your shoulder
Continuous work all day without stopping other than breaks/lunch
The inbound calls, management and lack of room to grown
The uncertainty if a department will last, too many layoffs.
Always worrying about being laid off
Constant influx of process change
- What is the interview process like at ADP?19 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at ADP?18 people answered
- How are the working hours at ADP?12 people answered
- Do they drug test9 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of ADP?9 people answered
- Once you are hire did you have first an orientation and inmediately the training start.9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at ADP? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of ADP about how to improve it?8 people answered
- How often do raises occur at ADP?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ADP?8 people answered