What am I looking for in a job. My answer was I want to be challenged but also paid adequately for that challenge. :)
What is you biggest weakness / strength? Name one good thing and one bad thing your previous boss might say about you. Why do you want to work at ADP? Tell me about yourself. What skills would you like to improve upon? The interview consists of a lot of behavioral-type questions regarding situations you've been in and how you handled them.
What did I know about garnishments
I was asked about the amount of knowledge I had in my field.
Tell me about yourself?
What has been your most difficult challenge and were you successful?
Time me about a time you were confronted with an angry associate or client and how did you resolve the conflict?
Awkward sales pitch at the end. It's very weird and uncomfortable, even if you do well.
How well I get along with others?
Standard Sales Questions
- What is the interview process like at ADP?19 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at ADP?18 people answered
- How are the working hours at ADP?12 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ADP?11 people answered
- Do they drug test9 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of ADP?9 people answered
- Once you are hire did you have first an orientation and inmediately the training start.9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at ADP? What are the steps along the way?9 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of ADP about how to improve it?8 people answered
- How often do raises occur at ADP?8 people answered