ADP
69Average
Here to help
Coronavirus update

ADP Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA16 reviews
The typical work day(remote) starts with reviewing emails, meetings and following up on outstanding items related to deals is progress. ADP is the leading HCM company worldwide with tons of tools and resources that contribute to learning and development.
Management initiatives can be overwhelming at times as the culture is very demanding and very performance metric driven. Extreme hands-on approach from management, can be very overwhelming and paralyzing at times.

The most challenging aspect of the job is balancing self-gen versus partner referral opportunities. Partner BU's tend to be less engaged as it relates to indirect high profile initiatives.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Health benefits aren't what I expected - expensive!
ADP is not a great place to work, especially in the Workforce Now Comprehensive Services BU. The GM is very condescending, rude, mean-spirited and creates a negative culture. Stay away!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Culture of throwing people under the bus and lying to get to the top
June 26, 2020
Thank you for bringing these situations to our attention. ADP prides itself on creating and maintaining a workplace where employees work in a professional environment and are treated fairly. We appreciate your feedback and we would like to hear more about your specific situation so that we can review your concern completely. Please contact our Associate Relations team at hr.associate.relations@adp.com
I have nothing bad to say about this company or the team I have worked with. If you like sales, you'll love this job. The leadership is unmatched, the benefits are amazing, and the compensation is fair.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for the fantastic review and sharing your ADP experience with us on Indeed. We are glad you enjoy our #WorkHappy culture and have a supportive team!
After 14 years of service I was disposed of. The upper management was going through some major changes and if you were not on the good side of those new managers you were OUT.
April 7, 2020
Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed regarding your role at ADP and the time you spent with us. We are sorry to hear about this experience and value your feedback.
The job is 90% phone bashing, you sit in a cubicle farm and call people from a Salesforce list. They said it was 10% of the time but it wasn’t it was huge blocks of time hours and hours per day
November 13, 2019
Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed. We are sorry you had a negative experience. Your review helps us to improve our overall processes and we appreciate your assessment.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
good first start. Be prepared to work hard. Ok benefits and culture.
management needs to improve there is too many politics within the company. Also for an HR company -- they really should better compensate employees.
October 18, 2019
Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed regarding your time with ADP. We will share your feedback so we can better improve our current processes and work experience.
Great entry level sales position, truly learn how to prospect and follow a sales plan.
This is a highly quota driven position, if you don't have the drive, don't apply. If you do, there is massive potential.
December 7, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the insights and analysis.
Can't say too much considering that i was only a temp for the benefit enrollment season. Great schedule laid back environment and would work there again if I could be permeananrt
A great team of employees to work with in all discipline. They promoted me within to start a new pilot program to head. Trained me to become a subject matter expert.
ADP is an amazing place to work. Great management, career advancement and sales training. We got paid one time off each deal we sold therefore we constantly had to keep our pipeline full through foot canvassing and cold calling every day. I really enjoyed the competitive environment and how fast paced it was. A typical day for me consisted of calling on prospects and I usually closed 1 - 2 deals per week. I hustled there.
Pros
The ongoing sales training and incentives
Cons
the commute
Great group to work with and learn new things, lost of opportunity for advancement and great perks
hard worker , good with communicating, good management , each and everyone make sure their task is done , I started in the carwash for 3 years and now I work in parts .well there are opportinuties
I first learned how to do medical coding and transcribing at ADP.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Location and Quota
~ HR Business Partner (Account Manager) for over 100 clients.
~ Answering numerous calls and emails regarding HR questions and Account specific questions.

~ Meet face to face with an average of 4 clients per day to discuss ongoing projects, provide new hire orientations and/or staff training courses.

~Proactively manage client concerns, having ongoing communication with various internal departments.

~Met and communicated with sales partners regarding new clients.

~Served as a Subject Matter Expert for peers, assisting with complex matters.

~Proactively communicate any client sensitive matters to upper management to identify resolution process.

~I further enhanced my HR knowledge through required compliance traning.

~My manager worked hard to mentor me for potential leadership opportunities.

~Hardest part of my job was managing such a large client base.The average client load was 50 clients for most HRBP's and my client load was double the average.

~I enjoyed working with the clients and having diversity in my day.
Pros
Client interaction, Training, Flexible schedule
Cons
High Client Load
Worked there for over 5 years. Love the company, had I not moved, I'd still be employed there.
Pros
great culture
Cons
I really enjoyed with this company ,I got alaid off because they lost a contract.
Pros
free meal card
Cons
short lunch time