ADP Employee Reviews

Found 3,351 reviews matching the search See all 4,497 reviews
Productive, fun, friendly, fast paced
Payroll Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 10, 2018
Great company overall. Very fast paced environment, lots of emails on a daily basis, will need to reach out to other departments for assistance. Must be okay with working overtime on occasion
Pros
Friendly people, fun atmosphere, nice job culture, good pay
Cons
stressful, fast paced, busy semi monthly periods
Excellent work culture with dedicated employees
Client Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILDecember 10, 2018
ADP is a great company to work for. They provide great benefits and a wonderful work environment. Fast paced and challenging. Great training programs and resources for new hires and existing employees.
No direction. Just escalations and fire drills
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  USADecember 9, 2018
One thing you will learn very quickly when you work at ADP is that lack of resource planning is a norm. They over burden employees with excessive work where they end up taking FMLA leaves or quitting due to undue stress. Combine that with people inevitably making mistakes due to being overworked, which result in serious errors and client escalations.

There are good people in the company who really want to make a difference but leadership is busy putting out fires or is tone deaf to the employee needs. Either way, it is not a positive work environment.
Pros
good people
Cons
lack of direction and planning, sweatshop
Interactive role with a great work environtment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 7, 2018
Awesome workplace and great training. The leadership team made sure that the sales reps were well equipped out in the field and were there to really get in the trenches with you.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
fun place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ 07054December 7, 2018
This was an excellent company to work for.

I found it to be an excellent work experience. They did support training and constantly learning something new.
Great work environment
Account District Manager (Los Angeles) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 6, 2018
My job at ADP was my first doing outside sales. The training program was great, and it was a wonderful experience getting my feet wet in the world of outside sales.
December 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your ADP experience with us on Indeed.

If you're into sales, ADP is an awesome company
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDDecember 6, 2018
Great entry level sales position, truly learn how to prospect and follow a sales plan.
This is a highly quota driven position, if you don't have the drive, don't apply. If you do, there is massive potential.
December 7, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the insights and analysis.

Sr. Data Analyst - New Product Development (HR) (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 6, 2018
Highly competitive and fun loving work environment. Highly inclusive and open work ethics. Unmatched experience and cutting edge technology are the key factors to transform work of HR departments of the organizations. Highly client service based work environment.
December 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive insights with us on Indeed. Your feedback is valued.

Best Company Ever!
Remote Tax and Payroll Compliance Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2018
I worked for ADP for nearly 5 years. The work/life balance was absolutely amazing. A typical day at ADP was fast-paced but the people I worked with were outstanding. I am still connected with my former manager to this day. The hardest part of the job was making sure the client's payroll was delivered on time. Excellent benefits! Excellent work-life balance. I only quit because my husband's job relocated us.
December 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Indeed. We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and the insights you shared about your time with us.

Good company, but...
Human Resources Business Partner III (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 5, 2018
Make no mistake, this is a sales driven company that happens to be in the HR business. Regardless of your assigned position, you will be expected to sell products and/or services.
Pros
Flexible Schedules
December 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed. Your feedback is valued.

Start your sales career
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 4, 2018
ADP is a great start to anyone's sales career!

There are structured processes, support systems, and training to ensure that you succeed. The structure is a proven process to help you grow your skills and develop into a leading sales person.
December 7, 2018

Great people and good place to work for
Lead Accountant (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJDecember 4, 2018
I was working as a Contractor for Ascent/other employment agency and was assigned to ADP for 7 years (few months break now and then). It is a great company to work for. Primary functions are general accounting and financial analysis related.

I started with the company October 2011, found the job via Monster.com-agency name was Brightline Solutions, eventually the company close, but ADP continue my contract employment thru another agency See Gee and eventually through Ascent.

All projects were temporary and require transition skills which eventually go offshore or to another location within ADP organization.
December 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed. Your feedback is valued.

Great Company to work for
Payroll Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 3, 2018
Great company to work for. there are not that many opportunities currently in this area . I would recommend ADP if you are in the right job! There are several opportunities for associate engagment
December 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your insights and review with us on Indeed.

ADP is an amazing place to work
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLDecember 3, 2018
ADP is the type of company that understands the importance of maintaining their employees happy to be able to deliver excellent services to their clients. I had a great experience working in ADP for 10+ years and would recommend it to anyone as a service and as place of employment. It has great leaders, a lot of room for growth, many benefits, and excellent tools to help employees learn more and grow.

Excellent company
Resolution Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2018
ADP is an awesome company to work for I have enjoyed every day that I have been employed here. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great career.

Thank you for sharing your fantastic review on Indeed! #workhappy

Stressful and Fast paced
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Home BasedDecember 3, 2018
Adp pays well and offers great benefits but you earn them. Very stressful and fast paced. ADP has been going through major changes the past couple years which are making it hard for employees and clients to be able to process payrolls correctly and easily. Too many co-workers from other countries which made it hard to speak with and get help for something outside the box.

Managers are more oriented towards making upper management happy, I feel they are just as stressed as employees are. Hardest part of the job is balancing helping and being there for clients and keeping management happy by completing cases, time spent on phone with client.

Homeshore was nice so as far a workplace culture based on my team members sounds like they enjoyed it.

The most enjoyable part of my job was co-workers and being able to help my clients with their frustrations of submitting payroll and paying their employees.
December 7, 2018

Sorry to hear about your negative experience with ADP. Thank you for sharing your insights with us on Indeed. Your experience and review help us to improve our overall processes and we appreciate your assessment.

Wonderful environment
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Woodridge, ILDecember 1, 2018
Guiding Light allows you to work with a range of children and adolescents in need of structure and guidance. There is a lot of travel involved, so a vehicle is required.
Good
Plan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 1, 2018
Good Co-workers. Management OK. Culture was obsessed with too much socialization. Training was good. Benefits OK. Work environment OK. Easy place to work.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Commute and 401(k)

Great operating organization
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 30, 2018
Good experience at ADP, they were a machine in terms of how they operated. The management is very focused on growing the business and they reward long tenured people for promotions.
Pros
Stable company and they offer secure employment IF you work hard.
Cons
too many layer of management.
December 7, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the insights and analysis.

great environment
Client Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 29, 2018
adp is a great job to have with really great people. Very good leadership with a lot of room for growth and opportunity. This is not stressful at all.
December 7, 2018

Thank you for sharing your ADP experience with us on Indeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K
41.6K

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight