ADP Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
51.3K
41.3K
Found 2,698 reviews matching the search See all 3,709 reviews
Productive and engaging work environment
ADP Auditor (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 19, 2018
Associates are encouraged to think outside the box, be innovative, and expand their skills for advancement within the company. We are recognized for our efforts and the time we put in to exceed customer expectations. We often have the opportunity to show our gratitude to our internal partners by working together on monthly activities meant to show appreciation, for example virtual bingo with a prize for the winner.
Pros
Networking opportunities and activities
Cons
Vacation blackout dates
Good Environment
Wage garnishments (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 19, 2018
They have a good enviroment and a very professional place to work for all managers are very enthusiastic and very ethical and also provide great security for you .
Good environment, lack of direction from upper management
Payroll Account Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 18, 2018
Great environment to work in, although large stress with payroll account manager model. Lack of transparency and direction from upper management. Great place to get knowledge of payroll and hr workings. Hardest part of the job is whenever you get an angry client due to system malfunction, most enjoyable part is the satisfaction due to solving an issue for a client.
Pros
good environment, chances to advance
Cons
Short lunch, lack of competent management
Not what I was hired on for. Different company than I moved for.
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Grenada, MSMay 18, 2018
No concept of laws, employee work/life balance, unfair practices all around. Employees work 12 hours with one 20 minute break and complete shifts are changed without regard of how it changes their entire lives, but they are the enemy if they complain.
Pros
It was a good company when I started
Cons
It’s not anymore
Highly technical with too much outsource and overseas support.
IT Operations Infrastructure Support Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILMay 18, 2018
Learned lots of automation of processes and powershell. The workplace culture was fun at time, and the company has lots of activities that if you have time you should take advantage of. They have a play room, workout center, and a doctor (8-5pm) on premises.
Fast Paced
Client Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILMay 18, 2018
ADP is a fast paced organization to work. You have to be able to multi-task and perform under pressure. During a typical day at work you will work with many different clients and internal business partners.
Need to practice what they preach
HCM Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 18, 2018
ADP is a large corporation. They have many tools and resources available to employees. The issue, however, is that they are inconsistent at times.
No regular, consistent discussions about performance and career aspirations.
Unequal pay practices
Not concerned aboutthe individual, treat people as if they are expendable
Good Culture
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJMay 17, 2018
Very good work culture and lively environment. Management is on point with client management and services. Implementation is complicated but very well thoughtout
I had a good experience with ADP
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Roseland, NJMay 17, 2018
I worked there many years ago for a short time, so I don't want to give them a review. I do remember that the ADP has lots of stock options and benefits.
Pros and Cons
Implementation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 16, 2018
Working for ADP has its pros and cons. It is very demanding in terms of the work, especially during crunch time (start of the year and middle of the year).
Pros
Vast opportunities
Cons
You are ultimately just another cog in the wheel and can be easily replaced.
Adp
Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 16, 2018
I have been a contractor with ADP for the past 3 years and enjoy the opportunities I have been given in the different divisions of the company. They take the time to train and develop for specific areas.
Pros
Great Company to work for if looking to have a work life balance
Very Collaborative
Payroll Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 15, 2018
ADP offered excellent training for 8 weeks before you began offering customer service in their call center. Complete focus on offering excellence through customer service. In a stressful position where you are rectifying payroll problems on a daily basis, it is nice to know that at least you have good collaboration with your peers and very good support from senior CSR's and team leaders/managers.
Pros
Support, regular mgmt feedback
Cons
Long days, especially at year end; PTO blackout periods
Enjoyed my time there
Employee Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 15, 2018
Answered phones in a call center. Overtime available. Great managers who are friendly and always willing to answer questions and teach you. Casual environment yet professional.
Pros
Casual Dress
Cons
Strict attendance policy
Great company
DISTRICT SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 15, 2018
terrific company to work for, especially if you are learning the sales trade for the first time. Will teach you everything you need to know about sales and how to be successful.
ADP in my opinion is amongst the best employers I know of.
Technical Services Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 14, 2018
I was very proud to be an ADP employee. Very positive and impressive company. A great work atmosphere and really good management and people. I was blessed to be an ADP employee. The company demands excellence and is very security conscious. Integrity is everything and while working in Technical Services was very demanding no short cuts or less then your best was tolerated. I am happy to have been a contributor for many years and supported a wide range of ADP products. I am hoping to exhibit the many qualities such as professionalism, communications, preparation and detail I learned and cultivated in working with some excellent professionals at ADP.
Pros
To many to list
Cons
saying good bye
Adp
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 95826May 14, 2018
They should have provided more home shore opportunities for all the small offices you closed down. You lost a lot of tenured, good people who loved their jobs.
benefits
Cons
had to relocate to move up
Pretty Neat Place To Work but no Security
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York StateMay 14, 2018
Pretty neat place to work for a large company. Their restructuring impacted several employees and didn't take experience into accountability or performance.
They trimmed the fat and brought in new hires in areas where they built new facilities with lower pay. It made more work on us and then we were let go.
ADP is a great place to start
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 14, 2018
Launched my career and helped me learn the basics. A ton of job security and great people around you. Sometimes I wish I never left.

Again, great place to start.
Good sales culture
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYMay 14, 2018
Work schedule is relatively flexible, good sales training, highly sales driven organization. Good benefits and incentives to sell more. Highly competitive and high pressure sales environment.
Pros
flexible hours, work on your own schedule, uncapped commissions
Cons
high pressure to preform day in and day out regardless of your success
Strong company financially and Senior Management
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 14, 2018
Senior Management clearly communicates the vision for the company and provides regular updates on the progress. There are many initiatives in process to continue to position ADP as the top Human Capital Management (HCM) company.
Pros
Challenging position