ADP

Based on 1,365 survey responses
What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Good company to work for, good pay, high stress

Overall company is good. Some jobs are more stressful than others just like any other company. Work load was heavy. Took 70-80 calls a day, when others only took 20.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

High stress

August 3, 2021
Thank you for sharing feedback about your ADP experience with us on Indeed.

Rewarding

You’ll work hard but learn a lot!. Room for growth my manager is very supportive. Paid fairly, always learning! WFH only 1-2 days a week. Great reputation and a solid player in the industry.

August 3, 2021
Thank you for sharing your review and rating with us on Indeed. We really appreciate hearing from current associates and value the positive feedback you have shared about your experience!

High Stress

They preach family but its high stress and a lot of work for new hires right out of the gate. Be prepared to work. Black outs during the holidays and no chance for time off until early March.

May 24, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review and rating. We appreciate hearing how we can improve from current associates and we will share your feedback with our leadership teams.

Good pay and great benefits

This is a call center so all that matters to management is how many calls can you take per hour, that’s the bottom line. The calls have 3 seconds in between the next caller. This position as a Associate Client Service Rep is the most stressful position. It’s draining and they always expect more. You have to refer products and solve the problems the clients have and do it quick to meet the calls per hour goal. It’s near impossible while you are trying to get a good survey from the client. If you have no family or friends and like feeling like your never doing good enough this is the job for you. There’s a lot of favoritism also. I would be taking calls while others were talking for 30 Minutes or more.

Pros

Finn coworkers, great benefits and pay was good.

Cons

30 minute lunches, hard to get time off approved, Management acted like they cared but it’s all about the calls per hour, If your not a top performer they make your work day stressful.

February 15, 2021
We appreciate the time you spent with ADP and the insights you shared about your experience. Your feedback will be shared with our leadership teams, so we can better improve our process.

Good environment for young professionals

ADP has been a great opportunity to grow my professional career. They have such a good and positive environment. Although it's a call center, there are many opportunities to grow and move to different departments.

April 7, 2020
Thank you for sharing your review on Indeed! We appreciate your positive insights and are happy to hear that we have provided you with excellent career growth opportunities.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Great company

Great culture, advancement opportunities and employee perks. Management is great and really try to coach employees into being their very best. They are supportive and employees conditioned to function and ‘one.”

October 18, 2019
Thank you for sharing your fantastic review on Indeed! #WorkHappy

Great place to work with great opportunity for career advancement

Great place to work. ADP is constantly going through positive change that benefits the clients, and employees. Work life balance can be slight challenging but job satisfaction is high. The company is built up of intelligent employees (from bottom up) that make this company a success.

September 20, 2019
Thank you for the fantastic review and sharing your ADP experience with us on Indeed. We are glad you enjoyed your time working with us!

Manager Client Services

Large business invested in employees and development. Definition of what a good leader is shifting. Not just about managing people out but also managing them up. If hard working and promoted through organization, likely underpaid.Extremely political - 1 detractor can cave your entire brand.

Pros

Good bene's

Cons

EXTREMELY Political - mostly who you know and who supports you.

Human Capital Management

Work flow consist of case management, research and client retention Prioritizing and communicating within a team Regular one on one sessions with leadership to align with business Diversity and knowledge of cultural background are important Not enough hours in a day Work life balance

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Commute from home to main office

Great Place to Work and Learn

Join ADP right out of college and working there gave me the necessary skills into HR and Payroll. The work force was very diverse and the management was not micro-manage except for a small few. Worked in the Client Services in the Arizona office.

Jobs at ADP

Client Services positions
See more jobs

A place with a lot of job opportunity

A place with a lot of job opportunity. If you are looking for a competitive place that has opportunities to group and isa Saas company please choose ADP.

Life as a Team Lead

As a team lead at ADP you are on standby 24/7 and must be able to adapt to product/application changes on a regular basis. You are expected to act quickly to resolve client issues and provide a quick resolution to ensure client satisfaction.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

Exempt employees work many hours with no compensation

Call center company

If you enjoy working in a call center environment and being treated like a child who has to ask permission to go to the bathroom (very serious) and clocking in and out with strict breaks then ADP is for you. Otherwise go into sales and you will get treated much differently.

Good company

The company is great but there is not much culture here. The pace is a bit slower but the people here really make the place. If you want something that is fast pace like a huge tech company then you may want to look else where

ADP is a great company to work for, fun and challenging.

Worked from home and on the phones from start to finish. Handling client customer service calls and tons of follow-up cases with lots of research within different departments of ADP for answers and solutions. I learned a challenge is rewarding at the end of the day in speaking with clients across the US on payroll related questions for their employees. The hardest part of my day is keeping my focus on the clients help they need when they call in upset as to never take it personal. The rewarding part of my job is resolving cases and closing them.

na

Not much to say. Its an entry level position. Management either is great or it stinks. Don't get comfortable in this position.

A great place to work!

ADP Parsippany is a great place to work! ADP encourages their employees to learn new skills and they reimburse you for classes!

Pros

Great hours and people!

Cons

Some people are overworked and receive no appreciation, I've heard this from different departments of ADP, but if you have a great boss you will not have this problem

I enjoy the fast paced environment. It allows me to prioritize my skills and be able to multi-task. Great benefits and on going training is a plus.

Pros

Community Driven Activities

Cons

N/a

Various roles and positions available Learned how to network Senior leadership inconsistent Co workers are great Interacting with many people was the most enjoyable part

Every aspect of the organization is world class.

Great leadership and very employee friendly. Excellent culture. Highly developed organization with mature processes and a positive approach.

You learn alot

You leanr alot but there is no growth in this company. The people are great but again, this company is only a stepping stone to real career opportunties.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ADP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2K

Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at ADP.
Powered byComparably

Compare ADP with

Career recommendations for Client Services

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • ADP