Aflac Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,232 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODan Amos85%approve of Dan Amos's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- Headquarters1932 Wynnton Rd. Columbus, GA 31999
You’re seeing all 521 jobs at Aflac because we can’t find any available jobs at Aflac close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 31.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Aflac have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 322 questions about working at Aflac. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Aflac employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Aflac within the last 5 years.
What do you think abou9t this job?
If your called for a second interview how long did it take to get called back!
How long before your expected to pay the 303.00, for background check, lisence, ect..?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Aflac?Published on May 24, 2021