Heading in the right direction
Sr SP Engineer/Mobile Applications Developer (Current Employee) – Houston, TX – July 21, 2018
* A company in Transition
* Heading in the Right Direction, but not there yet
* They could do a better job of communicating change
* They are doing a great job revamping their learning pathways for employees
* They should do a better job of evaluating the talent they have within before hiring outside talent, there are many loyal people who have been waiting for this transformation and an opportunity to contribute and they are not even considered it is a real shame as the people are the greatest asset AIG has above all else, their heart and concern for the people they service is what makes me want to stay the course day in and day out with the company not the benefits for the technology.
* Rule number one - Take care of the people and the people will take care of you!
Communication from leadership is not clear during the transition.