Ajax Tocco Magnethermic Employee Review

View all Ajax Tocco Magnethermic reviews

job characteristics
bushing repair specialist (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHSeptember 22, 2018
Pros
vacation, bonuses, incentives
Cons
restrictions and pressure

Other Ajax Tocco Magnethermic Employee Reviews

competitive and safe place to work.
Fork lift operator/ Bushing repair specialist (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHJuly 26, 2019
• Fork lift operator for any and all equipment, or otherwise needing moved.
• As of April 2014 all bushing repairs have been made my responsibility. Emphasis on correctly repairing the bushings in a timely manner with bushing effectiveness to be competent and lasting...
• Sandblast an array of miscellaneous items for the MIS department and miscellaneous parts for other departments where they repair and manufacture new Magnathermic coil and other miscellaneous charged emission devices.
• Other departments within Ajax require services as well within my department where sandblasting is a stepping stone in completing their work to the standards of the clientele that we do our work for from start to finish.
• Coils and other pressure tested devices are done by myself as well as preparation work for the completion of jobs itemized for manufacturing and shipping
• Induction heating requires new or refurbished inductors where refractory enclosures are manufactured to insulate and protect the bushings that supply the power and heat that eventually melts the metals established based on the amperage and voltage emitted by the bushings. The staging and prep work for these is sometimes an instrumental part of what I am required to do.
Wonderful work environment - not a lot of advancement
Executive Administrator (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHApril 3, 2019
I would recommend working at Ajax. I would make sure you start with reasonable compensation because the raises are small and once a year. This was a wonderful work environment. The people were kind and helpful. There was not a lot of advancement opportunities.
Pros
Good people, long careers, casual
Cons
pay, few advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ajax Tocco Magnethermic. Our community is ready to answer.

Ajax Tocco Magnethermic Reviews by Location