AT&T Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 10,296 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn Stankey66%approve of John Stankey's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
You're seeing AT&T jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 477 questions about working at AT&T. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from AT&T employees.
Insights from 8.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with AT&T within the last 5 years.
Describe a time ..
Name a time you overcame adversity.
Ways you overcome objections. Scenario based questions on how you would respond if a customer said such.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at AT&T?Published on May 24, 2021