AT&T | MWT, Inc

AT&T | MWT, Inc Employee Reviews

Family oriented
Love working here. Great owners that care for their employees & their concerns. There’s a lot of room for growth if you’re successful. Great company parties as well.
Pros
Family oriented, great owners, respect
Extremely unorganized and unprofessional
Stay away! This company will promise you gold and deliver you coal. They are completely unorganized and unprofessional. They promote extreme shadiness and have no idea how to coach or train. The owners are clueless when it comes to how to run a company ethically.
Pros
Cons
Culture, upper management
Love the family feel and culture of the company!! Growing fast. Now is the time to come aboard!!!
I’ve been with MWT for almost 2 years now. The experience has been nothing short of amazing!!! I’ve been promoted twice. I’ve also been able to help shape the growth of the company as my feedback has often been sought out by upper management and ownership. I would Highly recommend this company for anyone that is self motivated, competitive and willing to work hard. At this company, when you work hard there are rich rewards in store!!!!!
Pros
High earnings potential
Family
I’ve been with MWT for over 3 years and don’t plan on Leaving. The company breaths by their core values & really cares for their employees and their concerns if any. They request feedback on a weekly bases on how they can improve & ensure everyone is happy at work. If you’re looking for growth this is the place to be.
Pros
Growth, pay, family oriented, good support team
Great Culture
The culture at this company is one the best I’ve ever experienced. Everyone here treats each other like family. No real issues with management or coworkers to speak of. It’s sales so it’s very fast paced. Otherwise it’s one of my favorite jobs.
Pros
Close to my house
Cons
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Learning and Developing Everyday
MWT gives you the opportunity to grow every day on a personal and professional level. MWT values every person's opinion from Sales Rep to CEO. Every idea is taken into consideration if it betters the overall company. The company is world class
I’ve worked for MWT for 2+ Years and i’d have to say that these guys are the real deal. They live by their core values and promote from within. My Manager is always there to support me and the back office support team is just one call away.
Pros
Great earning potential
Cons
Retail hours and need 401K
Exciting and encouraging environment!
Amazing staff, great culture... definitely strives for greatness with its employees' interest in mind. Many areas of opportunity and promotion within this growing company.
Great company to work for!
I've been with the organization for 2 years and have loved every day of it! Leadership invests in your personally and professionally. Since working at MWT I've been able to buy a home!

Great people, great money, great product. It's a win win.
Pros
sales contest for sporting events, cash, lunch, great PTO program
Cons
it's retail, so some holidays you have to work
Awesome Company!
Great company, pay, benefits, people and growth options. I've been working here for 20 years and I don't see myself going anywhere else. The ownership and leadership are a great team and produce outstanding results.
Pros
Great Pay, Benefits and Fun
Cons
Work Nights and Weekends